James John White, DDS is a Dentist who runs his own private dental practice in Las Vegas, Nevada. Dr. White graduated from Northwestern University in 1972. He is a Fellow in the Academy of General Dentistry. Dr. White is a member of the Southern Nevada Dental Society, Nevada State Dental Association, and American Dental Association.
Education and Training
Professional Society Memberships
- Southern Nevada Dental Society, Nevada State Dental Association, American Dental Association
What do you attribute your success to?
- The Willingness to Study and Practice what You Learn
James John White's Practice location
Las Vegas, Nevada 89144 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With James John White | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
James John White's reviewsWrite Review
- 8 Helpful Tips to Protect Tooth Enamel
Enamel, the hard coating on the surface of the teeth, is designed to last long even though wear and tear occurs throughout one's lifetime. “This is the hardest substance in the body," says Leslie Seldin, DDS, a spokesperson for the American Dental Association. There are a number of ways by which...
- What Is Myrrh Used For?
What is myrrh?The word myrrh will probably not be a stranger to your ears. If you were raised in the Christian faith, it may be familiar to you since childhood. It was mentioned over 150 times in the Holy Bible. But what is it exactly?Myrrh is a resin or natural gum that is yellow to reddish-brown...
- Magnolia Bark Extract Prevents Bad Breath
According to the results of a study published in, Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, magnolia bark extract contains chemicals that may prevent bad breath or halitosis. These compounds, called magnolol and honokiol, kill the bacteria that cause bad breath and cavities.In this study, nine...
- Floss Your Teeth the Right Way
Alla Wheeler, RDH, MPA, associate professor of the Dental Hygiene Program at the New York University School of Dentistry, says that since the results of flossing are not immediate, most people do not think that the technique actually works.In reality, this is the best technique, as it does...
- Illinois Dental Practice Offers Sleep Apnea Treatment
There are a few options for treating sleep apnea. The most common that many people are familiar with is using a CPAP machine. CPAP machines work wonders for most patients. Some patients choose to get surgery to try to correct the problem. The least known treatment for sleep apnea can...
- How to Get a White, Bright & Vibrant Smile
It has become easier to remove stains from teeth without having to pay large sums of money. Local pharmacies and drug stores sell teeth whitening kits that are cost effective. Most of these products do not cause any side effects if the individual follows instructions correctly.Tips to remember while...
- Dr. Darrell Spilsbury D.D.S., M.S. 731 Mall Ring Cir Henderson NV 89014
- Franklin T. Nguyen DMD 1518 Sierra Vista Drive Bullhead City Arizona 86442
- Dr. Sufia Palluck D.D.S. 7720 W Sahara Ave Las Vegas NV 89117
- Dr. James B. Polley D.D.S. 1875 Village Center Circle Las Vegas Nevada 89134
- Dr. Dan Il-chan Paik DDS 301 Pecos Rd Henderson NV 89074
- Manisha Gupta 6127 South Rainbow Blvd Las Vegas Nevada 89118