James John White, DDS is a Dentist who runs his own private dental practice in Las Vegas, Nevada. Dr. White graduated from Northwestern University in 1972. He is a Fellow in the Academy of General Dentistry. Dr. White is a member of the Southern Nevada Dental Society, Nevada State Dental Association, and American Dental Association.
Education and Training
Professional Society Memberships
- Southern Nevada Dental Society, Nevada State Dental Association, American Dental Association
What do you attribute your success to?
- The Willingness to Study and Practice what You Learn
James John White's Practice location
Las Vegas, NV 89144 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With James John White | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
James John White's reviewsWrite Review
- New Herbal Patch May Help to Heal Canker Sores Faster
According to a new study presented at the 85th general session of the International Association for Dental Research, a novel over-the-counter patch containing licorice extract may help in the quick healing of canker sores. In this study 46 participants who had recurrent canker sores were recruited....
- When are Dental Crowns Recommended?
What is a Dental Crown?Dental crowns are used for saving damaged or broken teeth, as well as when a tooth requires a root canal treatment. In order for the dental crown to get attached to the tooth, the tooth needs to be reduced in size first.A dental crown is a prosthetic superstructure that...
- What Are Dental Veneers?
Dental veneers give patients a beautiful smile. They are very thin, porcelain layers attached to the front of the teeth. Dental veneers are a good solution for the correction of any defects in the position, color, or shape of the teeth.Dental veneers can be made with direct or indirect composites....
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machine: Gel, Cleaner, and Price
Sleep apnea is a sleep breathing disorder. It is characterized by repetitive pauses in breathing, which may occur several times per hour and may last for 10 seconds. It is usually a chronic condition. It results in poor sleep quality and excessive sleepiness in daytime. The most common type is...
- Sleep Apnea: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Sleep apnea is a very common but serious sleeping disorder, wherein your breathing gets briefly interrupted while you sleep. Breathing might stop or become very shallow with pauses while you are sleeping. It can last from a few seconds to several minutes and usually recurs through the night. Since...
- Do I need to get my Wisdom Teeth Pulled?
Wisdom tooth extraction is a surgical procedure used to remove one or more of the adult teeth present at the back of the mouth. It is usually done by an oral surgeon or a dentist. It is often done by opening the gum tissue over the tooth and then taking out the bone covering the tooth. The tissue...
- Bradley Redge Peterson DDS 4451 N Rancho Dr Las Vegas NV 89130
- Dr. Darrell Spilsbury D.D.S., M.S. 731 Mall Ring Cir Henderson NV 89014
- Stephen C. Rose D.D.S. 4230 E Charleston Blvd Las Vegas NV 89104
- Dr. James M. Heltzel D.M.D. 4312 South Eastern Avenue Las Vegas Nevada 89119
- Dr. Mike Moore DDS 8409 W Lake Mead Blvd Las Vegas NV 89128
- Dr. Christian A. Pham D.M.D 60 S Stephanie St Henderson NV 89012