Dr. Yussef Chileuitt is a Chiropractor practicing in Weston , Florida. Dr. Chileuitt specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Chileuitt seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Professional Society Memberships
- American Chiropractic Association, Florida Chiropractic Association, Inc., Chiropractic Society of Broward County
What do you attribute your success to?
- Dedication to patient care, helping patients lead happier and healthier lives.
- Volunteer Office Assistant, Doctor Assistant Front DeskCleveland Clinic Volunteer, Weston, FL, 2011Assisted as a Patient Companion File OrganizingVolunteer at West Memorial Hospital, Pembroke pines, FL, 2006
Hobbies / Sports
- Traveling, Soccer, Beach, Movies, Listening to music
Favorite professional publications
- All Major Chiropractic Publications, Journals
Yussef Chileuitt's Practice location
Request An Appointment With Yussef Chileuitt | Chiropractor
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Yussef Chileuitt's reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes Middle Back Pain?
Middle back pain, also known as upper back pain or thoracic back pain occurs anywhere between the bottom of the neck to the top of the lumbar spine, where the rib cage ends. The ribs are connected to the sternum (a narrow thickened plate in the center of the chest) and then wrap round the...
- What Causes an Upper Back Pain?
Any pain or discomfort in and around the shoulders and upper areas of your back is referred to as upper back pain. Pain may occur due to a strain or poor posture over a period of time, or as a result of sudden injury or trauma. In recent times, the use of computers has lead to an increase in upper...
- Can Chiropractic Care Benefit Children with Autism?
Children with autism have it tough. There are many theories on what causes autism, and perhaps, even more theories on how to help those on the spectrum. You want what’s best for your child, and there are many people who want to help you.One alternative medicine you might consider is chiropractic...
- Lower Back Pain: What is it?
Lower back pain is a very common presentation among the elderly population. The lower back is the connection between the upper body and the lower body and it bears most of the body’s weight.Lower back pain can be caused due to various causes affecting the spinal muscles, nerves, bones, the...
- What Is Back Pain: Get The Facts
Every now and then, you hear people complaining about constant back pain. According to statistics, about 80% of Americans will suffer from back pain at one point of their life.Back pain can be caused by many things, but it is most commonly triggered by incorrect sitting or standing positions, not...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- Dr. Alan Testa D.C. 350 North Pine Island Road Plantation Florida 33324
- Andreu J. MacAndrew Richardson 2450 Northeast 13th Avenue Wilton Manors Florida 33305
- Dr. Peter Joseph London D.C. 1728 Northeast Miami Gardens Drive North Miami Beach Florida 33179
- Dr. Maan Singh Dhanjal DC 1240 N University Drive Coral Springs FL 33071
- Vanessa Kathleen Shields-Fiore 7771 W. Oakland Park Blvd Sunrise FL 33351
- Donna L. Watson 1630 Northeast 20th Street Fort Lauderdale Florida 33305