Private Practice, Genesis Chiropractic and Wellness Corporation
Professional Society Memberships
- American Chiropractic Association, Florida Chiropractic Association, Inc., Chiropractic Society of Broward County
What do you attribute your success to?
- Dedication to patient care, helping patients lead happier and healthier lives.
- Volunteer Office Assistant, Doctor Assistant Front DeskCleveland Clinic Volunteer, Weston, FL, 2011Assisted as a Patient Companion File OrganizingVolunteer at West Memorial Hospital, Pembroke pines, FL, 2006
Hobbies / Sports
- Traveling, Soccer, Beach, Movies, Listening to music
Favorite professional publications
- All Major Chiropractic Publications, Journals
Yussef Chileuitt DC's Practice location
Request An Appointment With Yussef Chileuitt DC | Chiropractor
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Yussef Chileuitt DC's reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes Tingling in Feet?
IntroductionA tingling sensation in the feet is a common concern among people. This sensation tends to be a similar feeling to the pins and needles effect. Some people may even feel pain and numbness in their feet along with a tingling sensation, which can be bothersome. However, it is not usually a...
- Do I Have a Pinched Nerve?
Pinched nerve, or nerve compression, refers to a situation in which the surrounding tissues apply pressure on a nerve. Pinched nerve may cause severe pain, tingling, numbness, or other symptoms. Nerve compression may affect different sites of the body and this may result in varied symptoms. The...
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for Lower Back Strains?
Lower back strain is one of the most important causes of back pain. Lower back strains refer to the strain of muscles and ligaments in the back that maintains the vertebrae in place. Strain of these muscles leads to tissue tear and weakening of the muscles. This affects the positioning of the...
- Chiropractic Care for Back Pain
Chiropractors use practical spinal manipulation and other treatment alternatives, the presumption being that correct alignment of the musculoskeletal structure of your body, especially the spine, will allow your body to get well on its own without medication or surgery. Manipulation is applied to...
- How to Sleep Easier with Chronic Back Pain
Chronic back pain is one of the most common musculoskeletal disorders that may affect one's ability to fall asleep or stay asleep. People with chronic back pain have a higher rate of disrupted sleep. Studies show that sleep disturbances increase pain sensitivity in some people. Medications are now...
- Treatment Options for Back Pain
Back pain is a very common condition, especially among the elderly group. It can vary from a dull constant back pain to a very sharp pain, which may disrupt your daily routine. Back pain can be either acute or chronic. This classification of back pain is essential especially when it comes to...
- Dr. Alan Testa D.C. 350 North Pine Island Road Plantation Florida 33324
- Andreu J. MacAndrew Richardson 2450 Ne 13th Ave Fort Lauderdale FL 33305
- Dr. Peter Joseph London D.C. 1728 Ne Miami Gardens Drive Miami FL 33179
- Dr. Maan Singh Dhanjal DC 1240 N University Drive Coral Springs FL 33071
- Vanessa Kathleen Shields-Fiore 7771 W. Oakland Park Blvd Sunrise FL 33351
- Donna L. Watson 1630 Northeast 20th Street Fort Lauderdale Florida 33305