Dr. Giovanna Bruno is a pediatrician practicing in San Clemente, CA. Dr. Bruno is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Bruno diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Bruno can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
- White Memorial Medical Center
- University of Arizona
Professional Society Memberships
- American Board of Pediatrics, Los Angeles Pediatric Society
What do you attribute your success to?
- Her compassion, humble attitude, open eyes and ears.
Hobbies / Sports
- Running, Hiking, Paddle Boarding, Mission Trips with Church, Reading
Giovanna Bruno, MD, FAAP's Practice location
San Clemente, CA 92672Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Giovanna Bruno, MD, FAAP | Pediatrician
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Giovanna Bruno, MD, FAAP's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is a Pediatric Stroke: Get the Facts
Contrary to what many people think, strokes can also occur in children, unborn babies, or infants. There are two age classifications for pediatric stroke, namely, perinatal and childhood. Childhood stroke affects infants up to 18 year-olds. Perinatal stroke refers to the last 18 weeks of gestation...
- What Is Tay-Sachs Disease?
IntroductionTay-Sachs disease is a genetic disorder that affects the brain's nerve cells. Individuals who have this disorder lacks a type of protein that is needed to break down fatty substances in the brain. Without this protein, fatty substances accumulate in the brain to toxic levels, which...
- Why Do Some Vaccines Have to Be Injected Twice?
What is active immunity?...
- Does My Baby Have Acid Reflux?
Spit out what they have just been fed; this is known as reflux or posseting. This is not vomiting. It is important to learn the difference between vomiting and reflux. In vomiting, the muscles contract to forcefully expel the contents of the stomach, whereas in reflux, it is a spontaneous expulsion...
- Fast Weight Gain in Infants Predicts Obesity in Their Future
“Babies who gain weight quickly within the first two years have a high risk of childhood obesity," says a new study published in the Archives of Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine. Infants who gain weight after 6-12 months are more likely to be obese when they are 5-years-old to 10-years-old....
- Is Your Poop Healthy?
Have you ever given a glance at your poop before flushing it? Probably, not! We mostly do it every day, but never realize that the look and color of our poop can indicate a lot of things about our health. Yes! Our pooping habits can tell a lot about whether we are leading a healthy lifestyle or not....
- Dr. David Jacob Lang M.D., INC.359 San Miguel Drive Newport Beach California 92660
- Dr. Christina Schwindt M.D.27800 MEDICAL CENTER ROAD MISION VIEJO CA 92691
- Dr. Sohrab Barkhordar MD4870 BARRANCA PKWY IRVINE CA 92604
- Dr. Annu G Sharma MD15785 Laguna Canyon Rd Irvine CA 92618
- Dr. Dan Kouwabunpat M.D.5 Journey Aliso Viejo CA 92656
- Dr. Amina Hassan-elsayed M.D.26781 Portola Pkwy Foothill Ranch CA 92610