Dr. Giovanna Bruno is a pediatrician practicing in San Clemente, CA. Dr. Bruno is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Bruno diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Bruno can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
- White Memorial Medical Center
- University of Arizona
Professional Society Memberships
- American Board of Pediatrics, Los Angeles Pediatric Society
What do you attribute your success to?
- Her compassion, humble attitude, open eyes and ears.
Hobbies / Sports
- Running, Hiking, Paddle Boarding, Mission Trips with Church, Reading
Giovanna Bruno, MD, FAAP's Practice location
San Clemente, CA 92672Get Direction
Giovanna Bruno, MD, FAAP's reviewsWrite Review
- Former Rock Stars Develop App to Teach Music to Children with Autism
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 1 in 59 children in the United States has been diagnosed with autism. Being a complex developmental disorder, autism encompasses several impairments including persistent challenges in speech and nonverbal communication, accompanied by...
- What Should I Do if My Child Wets the Bed?
Many studies have uncovered the reasons behind bedwetting and what can be done for improving the condition in children. A report on bedwetting mentions the common misconceptions about bedwetting and the progress in finding the cause and treatment of this condition.Darcie Kiddoo, MD, associate...
- Is Syphilis Curable?
Syphilis is a venereal disease caused by the bacterium Treponema pallidum. It is sexually transmitted and takes second place among the most dangerous STDs after HIV. It has four stages, among which primary and secondary are the most infectious. It is also transmitted from an infected pregnant...
- Dehydration in Infants: What are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Dehydration is a condition that occurs when the body has lost more water than the amount that it has taken in. A baby’s body is made up of 75 percent of water. Every day, your baby will lose some amount of water from the body due to crying, sweating, urination, bowel movements and even with...
- What Is Progeria?
Progeria or Hutchinson-Gilford progeria syndrome (HGPS), is a rare genetic condition characterized by a rapidly aging appearance in children. Newborns and infants born with this condition typically look healthy and normal, but may physically display characteristic facial features, such as prominent...
- What Causes Toxic Synovitis?
Children who develop or complain of limping must be examined to make sure that their condition is not an orthopedic emergency like in the case of septic arthritis. After being examined, children's parents may hear about a toxic synovitis diagnosis. Such diagnosis might sound scary, but it is...
- Dr. David Jacob Lang M.D., INC.359 San Miguel Drive Newport Beach California 92660
- Dr. Christina Schwindt M.D.27800 MEDICAL CENTER ROAD MISION VIEJO CA 92691
- Dr. Sohrab Barkhordar MD4870 BARRANCA PKWY IRVINE CA 92604
- Dr. Annu G Sharma MD15785 Laguna Canyon Rd Irvine CA 92618
- Dr. Ashraf Gamil Fahim MD32221 Camino Capistrano San Juan Capistrano CA 92675
- Wesley Y Kim Other27800 Medical Center Rd Mission Viejo CA 92691