Dr. Crystal Quarry is a psychologist practicing in Manhattan Beach, CA. Dr. Quarry specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Quarry evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Quarry because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Professional Society Memberships
- American Psychological Association, California Psychological Association, Los Angeles County Psychological Association, Psi Chi Honor Society
What do you attribute your success to?
- Blessed with great family/friends, who are very supportive and like minded people, strong women in her life.
Dr. Crystal L. Quarry, Psy.D.'s Practice location
REDONDO BEACH, CA 90277Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Crystal L. Quarry, Psy.D. | Psychologist | Clinical
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Crystal L. Quarry, Psy.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Serving up Java and Jobs for Those with Autism
Dirt Coffee, a non-profit with a mission to train and employ adults with autism, was founded in 2013. This non-profit has been operating out of a coffee truck, serving freshly roasted organic coffee and espresso by individuals with autism. Dirt Coffee strives to “change perspectives, improve lives...
- Post-traumatic Stress Disorder and Breast Cancer
When thinking about breast cancer it is important that we remember that this diagnosis will impact all aspects of a patient and their family’s life. Post-Traumatic Stress disorder (PTSD) has been shown to not only be present in people with a breast cancer diagnosis, but also to possibly play a...
- Teen with Autism Creates a Video Game About Living on the Spectrum
At only seventeen years old, Brad Hennessey has found a way to let others into what it is like to have autism - his new video game, "An Aspie Life."Brad's storyBrad has lived with Asperger's syndrome his whole life, and describes the condition as, "one of the categories on the autism spectrum and...
- New Study: People with Autism Might Be Less Susceptible to Surprise
A team of researchers from the United Kingdom has found something new about adults with autism. They recently published their findings in the well-respected journal, Nature Neuroscience. This team helped discover some explanations for autistic behaviors. What they found might help us understand why...
- Overstimulation Makes Eye Contact Difficult for Those with Autism, Study Finds
It has been a common perception in recent years that when children with autism avoid eye contact out of indifference. People have said they are in their own world and need to be brought out of it.Children with ASD are very different from one another, in their struggles and levels of functioning. A...
- What Causes Schizophrenia?
Schizophrenia is a serious disorder which affects how a person thinks, acts and feels. It is best described as a mental disorder which is characterized by abnormal social behavior and failure to understand what is real....
- Dr. Alaleh Selkirk PHD433 N Camden Drive Beverly Hills CA 90210
- Dr. Nourit Korzennik PH D24050 Madison Street Torrance California 90505
- Dr. Vera M. Bell PHD3780 Kilroy Airport Way Long Beach California 90806
- Rosalyn S. Eig10821 Lindbrook Drive Los Angeles California 90024
- Dr. Sheila Wu O.D.520 South Lafayette Park Place Los Angeles California 90057
- Dr. Bruce Alan Levine PH.D.8631 West 3rd Street Los Angeles CA 90048