Dr. Crystal L. Quarry, Psy.D.
Psychologist | Clinical1230 Rosecrans Avenue Suite 300 Manhattan Beach CA, 90266
Dr. Crystal Quarry is a psychologist practicing in Manhattan Beach, CA. Dr. Quarry specializes in the treatment of mental health problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Quarry evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Quarry because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Professional Society Memberships
- American Psychological Association, California Psychological Association, Los Angeles County Psychological Association, Psi Chi Honor Society
What do you attribute your success to?
- Blessed with great family/friends, who are very supportive and like minded people, strong women in her life.
Dr. Crystal L. Quarry, Psy.D.'s Practice location
REDONDO BEACH, CA 90277Get Direction
- What are the Different Types of Anxiety?
What is anxiety?Individuals who have anxiety normally face stressful situations under normal circumstances, meaning, that they can become fearful and nervous completely out of context when a situation doesn't have any reason for these reactions. This is considered anxiety.Anxiety can be caused be a...
- Antidepressants Taken During Pregnancy can Raise the Risk of Lung Conditions in Newborns
Some of the popular antidepressants used during pregnancy may raise the risk of a rare but serious lung condition in newborns, according to a new report. In this study, researchers analyzed the data of almost 1.6 million births in five Nordic countries available at the national registry. The...
- Porn Addiction and Erectile Dysfunction: A Complete Guide
Introduction In porn addiction, a person loses control over his or her own sexual behavior. Despite the consequences, porn addicts still compulsively use pornography. The consequences include:...
- What Are Delusions: Types, Risks, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What are delusions?Delusions are untrue and unrealistic beliefs of a person. A delusion separates the person from reality and imagination. It was previously known as "paranoid disorder", which is a type of serious mental disorder. People with this disorder usually experience delusions associated...
- Autism: How to Handle a Child Running Away from School
As many know, children with autism spectrum disorder are prone to wandering behaviors, leading to a constant worry for many parents. These worries came true recently when a child ran away from school in East Harlem. While these dangers are always present, there are certain precautions both parents...
- What Is Demisexual?
There are a variety of sexual identities in this world and each individual has his or her own sexual identity. One type of sexual identity is demisexuality. It is not as commonly heard and many people may also ask, "What is demisexual?"If you don’t know much about this sexuality other than hearing...
- Dr. Alaleh Selkirk PHD433 N Camden Drive Beverly Hills CA 90210
- Dr. Nourit Korzennik PH D24050 Madison Street Torrance California 90505
- Dr. Vera M. Bell PHD3780 Kilroy Airport Way Long Beach California 90806
- Dr. James Poole DO833 N Edinburgh Ave Unit 109 Los Angeles CA 90046
- Dr. Frank Kraetz PSYD17800 WOODRUFF AVE STE F BELLFLOWER CA 90706
- Rosalyn S. Eig10821 Lindbrook Drive Los Angeles California 90024