Dr. Chris Carrico is a Dentist practicing in West Chester, Ohio. Dr. Carrico specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Education and Training
University of Kentucky
- University of Louisville
Professional Society Memberships
- American Dental Association, Ohio Dental Association, President of Kedy Dental Society, Northern Hills Study Club
What do you attribute your success to?
- Love of Dentistry, Staying Current and Continuing Education
Dr. Chris Carrico DMD's Practice location
West Chester, Ohio 45069Get Direction
West Chester, OH 45069Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Chris Carrico DMD | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Chris Carrico DMD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Do Bumps on the Roof of Your Mouth Mean?
IntroductionThe presence of bumps and lumps in the mouth is not something uncommon. You may have experienced them in the past, particularly on your lips, back of the throat, or tongue. There are various things that can cause the formation of bumps on the roof of your mouth, but most of them are...
- Are Dental Crowns Useful?
What is Dental Crowns?A dental crown, or a tooth crown, is a tooth-shaped sleeve, or cap, made of porcelain or metal, that is placed over the tooth. Crowns are utilized to restore the shape and size of a tooth. When implanted properly, the porcelain caps cover the crown of the tooth that is visible...
- What Are the Causes of Receding Gums?
As the margin of teeth recede, the roots of the teeth are exposed. Receding gums are a very common oral problem and are of concern as it may be the warning signs of many gum diseases. Gum deterioration occurs gradually with time and creates small pockets or gaps between the tooth and the gum, which...
- When Should I Replace My Toothbrush?
A toothbrush is not as clean as we think, and harbors more than 100 million bacteria, according to researchers at the University of Manchester in England. This includes E. coli bacteria, which cause diarrhea, and staphylococci bacteria, which cause skin infections. “This condition is the same as...
- Osteoporosis and Oral Health
What is Osteoporosis?Osteoporosis is a disease that affects the bones all over the body. It is a medical condition characterized by a weakness of the bones, due to different factors, leading to fractures of the bones due to minor trauma or no trauma at all. Major causes of osteoporosis are age,...
- Professional Teeth Cleanings Can Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease
Getting the teeth cleaned by a professional may not only give you a healthy and sparkling smile but also a healthier heart, according to a new study. In this study, people who regularly got their teeth cleaned and scaled by a dentist had a 24% less chance of getting heart disease, when compared to...
- Dr. Guy Gunacar DDS10587 Montgomery Road Cincinnati OH 45242
- Jennifer Elizabeth Taylor CNP4834 Socialville-Foster Rd Mason OH 45040
- Dr. Andrew Michael Killgore D.M.D.792 Eastgate South Dr Cincinnati OH 45245
- Dr. Starla D. Clark D.D.S.8231 Cornell Road Cincinnati Ohio 45249
- Dr. Fred H Peck D.D.S.8251 Cornell Rd Cincinnati OH 45249
- Dr. Alexander Michael Della bella D.M.D.7835 Remington Road Cincinnati OH 45242