Dr. Adam Sackstein is an anesthesiologist practicing in Hamilton, New Jersey. Dr. Sackstein ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Sackstein also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
State University of New York Downstate College of Medicine
SUNY Downstate Medical Center College Of Medicine 1990
State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine 1990
- Chronic Pain
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Pinched Nerve
- Herniated Disc
- Spinal Stenosis
- Degenerative Disc Disease (ddd)
- Yale New Haven Hospital 1991
- Bridgeport Hospital/Yale University Program
- Yale New Haven Medical Center
- State Island University Hospital
Professional Society Memberships
- American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians, New Jersey Society of Interventional Pain Physicians, Immediate Past President International Spine Intervention Society, American Pain Society, Medical Society of New Jersey, Camden County Medical Society
What do you attribute your success to?
- Relating to his Patients, Having a Good Time
- Capitol Health
- Saint Francis Health Center
- Princeton University Hospital
- Robert Wood Johnson Medical Center
Dr. Adam Sackstein M.D.'s Practice location
Hamilton, New Jersey 8690Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Adam Sackstein M.D. | Anesthesiologist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Adam Sackstein M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sackstein
- Do the Symptoms of Autism Differ Between Boys and Girls?
What is Autism?Autism spectrum disorder (ASD, or simply ‘autism’, is a condition characterized by communication challenges, social-interaction difficulties, sensory sensitivities, and restricted or repetitive behavior. Restricted and repetitive behaviors are the most common of these symptoms of...
- Cystic Fibrosis: A Day in the Life
Everyday tasks like walking up a set of stairs can be a daunting and debilitating endeavor for individuals with cystic fibrosis. The progressive, lifelong illness causes thick mucus to build up on the inside of critical organs, most notably the lungs. People who live with cystic fibrosis are...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Steven M. Lasker29 Empire Lane Lakewood Township New Jersey 8701
- Prakash V. Kulkarni11 Buford Road Robbinsville New Jersey 8691
- Dr. Sharon Worosilo MD49 Veronica Ave Somerset NJ 08873
- Dr. Mitchel B Sosis MD1700 Whitehorse Hamilton Square Rd Trenton NJ 08690
- Dr. Omar Awan MD120 Madison Ave Mount Holly NJ 08060
- Dr. Richard A. Domsky MD3 Cooper Plz Camden NJ 08103