Phillip J. DeJesus, DDS, FICOI is a Dentist who runs Phillip J. Dejesus DDS and Associates LLC in Bridgeport, Connecticut. Dr. Dejesus is a Fellow of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists. He graduated from dental school in 1992. Dr. Dejesus is a member of the American Dental Association, Connecticut State Dental Association, Bridgeport Dental Association, Academy of General Dentistry, and the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry.
Education and Training
SUNY Stony Brook School of Dental Medicine
- St. Barnabas Hospital
Professional Society Memberships
- American Dental Association, Connecticut State Dental Association, Bridgeport Dental Association, Academy of General Dentistry, American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
What do you attribute your success to?
Hard Work, Continuing Education
Hobbies / Sports
- Coaches Baseball and Basketball
- St. Barnabas Hospital
Dr. Phillip J. DeJesus DDS's Practice location
Bridgeport, Connecticut 6606Get Direction
Stratford, CT 06614Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Phillip J. DeJesus DDS | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Phillip J. DeJesus DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- Magnolia Bark Extract Prevents Bad Breath
According to the results of a study published in, Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, magnolia bark extract contains chemicals that may prevent bad breath or halitosis. These compounds, called magnolol and honokiol, kill the bacteria that cause bad breath and cavities.In this study, nine...
- Tips for Bad Breath
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Bridges
We often do not realize this, but our bodies are perfectly designed machines. Our jaws, for example, and the alignment of our teeth are designed perfectly for biting and chewing. Any change in the natural order could result in unfavorable consequences. Losing teeth is one such change that has less...
- New Herbal Patch May Help to Heal Canker Sores Faster
According to a new study presented at the 85th general session of the International Association for Dental Research, a novel over-the-counter patch containing licorice extract may help in the quick healing of canker sores. In this study 46 participants who had recurrent canker sores were recruited....
- Is There a Link Between Gum Disease and Breast Cancer?
Being on top of oral health is important. This is not new information. From childhood, people are taught that brushing at least twice a day and flossing every day is essential.It is also well known now that smoking is a risk factor for cancer. However, what may not be common knowledge is the...
- Dr. Henry C. Rapp III. D.M.D.161 Sherman Street Fairfield Connecticut 06824
- Dr. Stephen H. Wolpo DDS60 Strawberry Hill Avenue Stamford Connecticut 06902
- Jack M. Levine DDS375 Orange Street New Haven Connecticut 6511
- Dr. Ashfaq Ahmad DMD890 Ethan Allen Highway Ridgefield CT 06877
- Dr. Murray Bruckel DDS26 Chestnut Hill Road Norwalk CT 06851
- Dr. Michael L. Curtis DMD,4699 Main Street Bridgeport Connecticut 6606