Bettina T. McBeth, DMD, FAGD, is a Dentist who runs her own private practice in Gardners, Pennsylvania. Dr. McBeth graduated from the University of Pittsburgh in 1981. She is a member of the American Academy of Laser Dentistry, American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, and the Army College of Dental Sciences.
Education and Training
University of Pittsburgh
Certification in Hard Tissue Laser Dentistry
Professional Society Memberships
- American Academy of Laser Dentistry, American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, Army College of Dental Sciences
What do you attribute your success to?
Dedication, Great Staff, Passion for the Industry, Faith in God
Hobbies / Sports
- Traveling, Reading, Football Games, Artwork
Ms. Bettina T. McBeth DMD's Practice location
Request An Appointment With Ms. Bettina T. McBeth DMD | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Ms. Bettina T. McBeth DMD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Oil Pulling?
Oil pulling is an age-old Ayurvedic remedy that is getting a lot of attention these days as more and more people become health conscious. This Ayurvedic remedy is known as a detoxification procedure that keeps your teeth and mouth healthy. Although there are not that many formal scientific studies...
- Mason Motz Becomes A Chatterbox Once His Sleep Apnea Was Fixed
Mason Motz is a 6-year-old Texas youngster who now sings his favorite songs and talks to everyone who will listen to him. He is always asking his mom about her day and discussing the world with his brother. Every day, he leaves his family astounded, because, for over five years of his life, Mason...
- How to Get a White, Bright & Vibrant Smile
It has become easier to remove stains from teeth without having to pay large sums of money. Local pharmacies and drug stores sell teeth whitening kits that are cost effective. Most of these products do not cause any side effects if the individual follows instructions correctly.Tips to remember while...
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machine: Gel, Cleaner, and Price
Sleep apnea is a sleep breathing disorder. It is characterized by repetitive pauses in breathing, which may occur several times per hour and may last for 10 seconds. It is usually a chronic condition. It results in poor sleep quality and excessive sleepiness in daytime. The most common type is...
- Tips for Bad Breath
- Pranati G. Tati DMD 820 Belvedere St Carlisle PA 17013
- Dr. Brian Paul Coleman D.D.S. 145 Buford Avenue Gettysburg PA 17325
- Dr. Lorena Diane Cockley DDS 418 West King St PO Box 588 East Berlin PA 17316
- Dr. Thomas Hollis Wiggin DDS 100 Scotch Pine Rd Dillsburg PA 17019
- Peter J. Samuels Other 1650 Biglerville Rd Gettysburg PA 17325
- Dr. Derrick A Johnston DDS 455 Sheridan Rd Noblesville IN 46060