Christine M. Landes, DMD is a Pediatric Dentist who practices with Newtown Dentistry for Kids in Newtown, Pennsylvania. Dr. Landes graduated from the University of Pennsylvania in 1996. She completed her residency at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine. Dr. Landes is a member of the American Dental Association and American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry as well as a Delegate to the Pennsylvania Dental Association. She is also the past President of the Montgomery Bucks Dental Society.
Education and Training
University of Pennsylvania
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine
Professional Society Memberships
- American Dental Association, American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry, Montgomery Bucks Dental Society
What do you attribute your success to?
- People she Shares her day With
Dr. Christine M. Landes DMD's Practice location
NEWTOWN, PA 18940Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Christine M. Landes DMD | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Christine M. Landes DMD's reviewsWrite Review
- When Should I Replace My Toothbrush?
A toothbrush is not as clean as we think, and harbors more than 100 million bacteria, according to researchers at the University of Manchester in England. This includes E. coli bacteria, which cause diarrhea, and staphylococci bacteria, which cause skin infections. “This condition is the same as...
- Osteoporosis and Oral Health
What is Osteoporosis?Osteoporosis is a disease that affects the bones all over the body. It is a medical condition characterized by a weakness of the bones, due to different factors, leading to fractures of the bones due to minor trauma or no trauma at all. Major causes of osteoporosis are age,...
- What Are the Causes of Receding Gums?
As the margin of teeth recede, the roots of the teeth are exposed. Receding gums are a very common oral problem and are of concern as it may be the warning signs of many gum diseases. Gum deterioration occurs gradually with time and creates small pockets or gaps between the tooth and the gum, which...
- What is a Tooth Abscess?
A tooth abscess refers to the accumulation of pus caused by a bacterial infection at the root of the tooth or between the tooth and gum. Abscess at the tip of the root is known as periapical abscess, while those found in the gums are referred to as periodontal abscesses. Tooth abscesses should be...
- Gum Disease May Appear in Young Adults
According to a study conducted by the researchers from dentistry school of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, gum disease may start earlier than expected. Young adults should take better care of their oral health, as it may lead to many health problems. The study shows that gum disease...
- Gummy Bears That Contain Xylitol Can Reduce Cavities
A new study has shown that gummy bears made of xylitol, a sugar substitute, can prevent cavities in children. In this study, 154 students from first to fifth grade of an elementary school in Washington were recruited. The students were given four gummy bears made with xylitol or malitol three times...
- Dr. Michael Hatrak D.M.D.313 Broad St Florence NJ 08518
- Tatyana A. Lysenko Other3201 NJ-38 Mt Laurel NJ 08054
- Dr. Marjan Habibian DDS503 Plainsboro Rd Plainsboro Center New Jersey08536 08536
- Dr. Jonathan Theis DMD1330 West Chester Pike Havertown Pennsylvania 19083
- Eric Friedman DMD1045 Street Road Southampton Pennsylvania 18966
- Wellington Shu-Tin Tsai1374 Whitehorse Hamilton Square Road Hamilton New Jersey 8690