Kris M. Blodgett, DMD, practices at Northwest Dentistry in Beaverton, Oregon. Dr. Blodgett graduated from the Oregon Health & Science University in 2002. He completed his residency at the Portland Veterans Affairs Medical Center. Dr. Blodgett is a member of the World Congress of Minimally Invasive Dentists, American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, and North American Academy of Computerized Dentistry.
Education and Training
Oregon Health and Science University
- Portland Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Professional Society Memberships
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, North American Academy of Computerized Dentistry
What do you attribute your success to?
- Great Team, Commitment to Continued Education
Hobbies / Sports
- Soccer, Skiing, Bike Riding with his Children
Kris M. Blodgett DMD's Practice location
Beaverton, Oregon 97005Get Direction
SISTERS, OR 97759Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Kris M. Blodgett DMD | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Kris M. Blodgett DMD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Blodgett
- Can Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids Help Prevent Periodontitis?
According to a new study published in the Journal of the American Diabetic Association, food containing polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA) may help to prevent gum disease. Periodontitis is the most common type of gum disease in which the gum separates from the teeth, allowing the bacteria to...
- Is It Safe to Go to the Dentist While Pregnant?
Pregnancy is the most precious time for any woman, as well as for her partner. However, being pregnant makes the future mother worry about her health and the subsequent health of her child. Therefore, when a need arises to go to a dentist, many pregnant women are not sure what to do. However, many...
- Plaque Attack: Habits That Lead to Plaque Formation
It goes without saying that good habits are the key for healthy teeth without plaque. Richard Price, DMD, spokesman for the American Dental Association, says that having teeth without plaque is easy. One needs to be consistent with healthy habits to have the best results.Plaque is a film of bacteria...
- Does Everyone Have Wisdom Teeth?
Introduction When a person reaches the ages between 17 to 21, the eruption of wisdom teeth or third molars may take place. However, for some, wisdom teeth do not show up at all. These teeth are called wisdom teeth because they tend to show up at a later and more mature age. When wisdom teeth...
- Is There a Link Between Gum Disease and Breast Cancer?
Being on top of oral health is important. This is not new information. From childhood, people are taught that brushing at least twice a day and flossing every day is essential.It is also well known now that smoking is a risk factor for cancer. However, what may not be common knowledge is the...
- Is There an Ideal Teeth Whitening Product?
Normally, teeth are yellowish in color and are rarely pure white. As white teeth are a popular demand, more and more products have hit the market, claiming to whiten teeth. This includes whitening tooth-pastes, gels, rinses, strips and trays. Teeth whitening is recommended for people with healthy...
- Dr. Keith R. Larson DMD17895 NW Evergreen Pkwy Beaverton Oregon 97006
- Dr. Christine M. Chin DMD1600 SW Cedar Hills Blvd Portland Oregon 97225
- Dr. Donald Nimz DMD16230 Se Mcloughlin Blvd Portland OR 97267
- Dr. Fay A Gyapong DMD833 Sw 11th Ave Portland OR 97205
- Tasha Marie Bollermann D.M.D.833 Sw 11th Ave Portland OR 97205
- Dr. Bogdan Nikolayevich Bodroug D.D.S.2701 NE 114th Ave. Vancouver WA 98684