Dr. Jack T. Yu D.D.S
Dentist13768 Roswell Avenue Suite 210 Chino California, 91710
Jack T. Yu, DDS is a Dentist who runs the endodontic specialty practice of Grandview Endodontics in Chino, California. Dr. Yu graduated from Northwestern University in 2000. He is a member of the American Association of Endodontists, American Dental Association, and the Tri-County Dental Society.
Education and Training
University of California At Irvine B.S. 1995
Northwestern University / Dental School D.D.S. 2000
- Non-surgical Root Canal
- Cracked Teeth
- Endodontic Retreatment
- Traumatic Injuries
- Injuries In Children
- Nitrous Oxide
- Board Certified American Board Of Endodontics
- Professional Member American Association of Endodontists
- Professional Member American Dental Association
- Professional Member California Dental Association
- Professional Member Tri-County Dental Society
Professional Society Memberships
- American Association of Endodontists, American Dental Association, Tri-County Dental Society
What do you attribute your success to?
- Hard Work, Dedication
Hobbies / Sports
- Fishing, Golfing, Outdoor Activities
Favorite professional publications
- Journal of Endodontics
Dr. Jack T. Yu D.D.S's Practice location
Chino, California 91710Get Direction
Chino, CA 91710Get Direction
Dr. Jack T. Yu D.D.S's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Yu
- Tips for Bad Breath
- Oral Hygiene and Overall Health
Maintaining oral hygiene is very important for overall health; it does far more just keeping a bright smile. Good oral hygiene can reduce the risk of serious conditions like heart diseases, and may also preserve memory as people age. Dental health may affect overall health in six different ways,...
- Professional Teeth Cleanings Can Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease
Getting the teeth cleaned by a professional may not only give you a healthy and sparkling smile but also a healthier heart, according to a new study. In this study, people who regularly got their teeth cleaned and scaled by a dentist had a 24% less chance of getting heart disease, when compared to...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Dr. Sanaz Shahbandi D.D.S6449 East Saint Germain Cir. Orange CA 92869
- Kazem Hosny D.D.S.126 W B St Ontario CA 91762
- Mirhamid Salek DDS628 N. Azusa Ave West Covina CA 91791
- Dr. Chuck Le DDS637 N. Euclid St. Anaheim CA 92801
- Dr. Sung Wook Park DDS14930 Imperial Hwy La Mirada CA 90638
- Dr. Joaquin Antonio Siles DDS747 E Chapman Ave Orange CA 92866