Dr. Paul R. Miller D.D.S.
Dentist7711 Quarterfield Road Suite C-1 Glen Burnie Maryland, 21061
Dr. Paul Miller is a Dentist practicing in Glen Burnie, Maryland. Dr. Miller specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Education and Training
University of Maryland
- Member Maryland State Dental Association
- University of Maryland Hospital
Professional Society Memberships
- American Dental Association, Maryland State Dental Association, International Congress of Oral Implantology, Academy of General Dentistry
What do you attribute your success to?
- Love and Passion for the Industry, Great Team Support, Great Staff
Hobbies / Sports
- Physical Fitness, Traveling, Health
Dr. Paul R. Miller D.D.S.'s Practice location
Glen Burnie, Maryland 21061Get Direction
Glen Burnie, MD 21061Get Direction
- Can Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids Help Prevent Periodontitis?
According to a new study published in the Journal of the American Diabetic Association, food containing polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA) may help to prevent gum disease. Periodontitis is the most common type of gum disease in which the gum separates from the teeth, allowing the bacteria to...
- How to Get a White, Bright & Vibrant Smile
It has become easier to remove stains from teeth without having to pay large sums of money. Local pharmacies and drug stores sell teeth whitening kits that are cost effective. Most of these products do not cause any side effects if the individual follows instructions correctly.Tips to remember while...
- Sleep Apnea: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Sleep apnea is a very common but serious sleeping disorder, wherein your breathing gets briefly interrupted while you sleep. Breathing might stop or become very shallow with pauses while you are sleeping. It can last from a few seconds to several minutes and usually recurs through the night. Since...
- What are Canker Sores?
Canker sores are small, painful ulcers that develop in the lining of the mouth. These are one of the most common mouth ulcers, and the sores make eating difficult. Studies show that about 20% of the population suffer from these painful sores. Canker sores are classified into simple and complex...
- Invasive Dental Treatments May Increase the Risk of Heart Disease
Invasive dental treatments, like tooth extractions, may increase the risk of heart disease or stroke, according to a new study published in, Annals of Internal Medicine. The results show the risk as a short-term one, which can return back to normal after six months.Earlier studies have shown a link...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machines: Full Face Masks, BiPAP, and ResMed S10
What is sleep apnea?Sleep apnea is a serious form of sleep disorder that occurs when a person's breathing is often interrupted while sleeping. The brain and other parts of the body do not get enough of oxygen when sleep apnea remains untreated. There are two main types of sleep apnea:...
- Dr. Howard Andrew Katz D.D.S.2705 Mountain Rd Pasadena MD 21122
- Dr. Ronald F. Moser DDS14300 Gallant Fox Ln Bowie MD 20715
- Alberto Alejandro DMD2200 Kernan Dr. Gwynn Oak MD 21207
- Dr. Tanzania Davis D.D.S.3231 Superior Ln Bowie MD 20715
- Dr. Robert S. Shemer DDS9015 Liberty Road Randallstown Maryland 21133
- Dr. Dean George Gekas D.D.S.20 W Aylesbury Rd Lutherville Timonium MD 21093