Welcome to CyberDent where we strive for dental excellence offering everything you need in high-tech settings, with patient-oriented, warm-hearted approach from a dentist who loves his work.
CyberDent, dental office in Glendale, offers a great variety of dental treatments and services such as General Dentistry, Endodontics, Periodontics, Oral Surgery, Orthodontics, Dental Implants, Pedodontics, Cosmetic Dentistry and much more. Our goal is to make your dental health experience stress-free, relaxed, and even enjoyable by utilizing the most sophisticated equipment and techniques.
Education and Training
USC - Herman Ostrow School of Dentistry, Dental Anesthesiology Specialization in IV Sedation and Sleep Dentistry 2009
Loma Linda University Proceptorship in Advanced Periodontology and Implant Surgery 2007
American University of Armenia MBA 1998
Yerevan State Medical University Clinic Internship in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery 1995
Yerevan State Medical University DDS 1994
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Excellence in Cosmetic Dentistry
- Excellence in Implant Dentistry
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- Academy of Osseointegration
- American Dental Association
- American Dental Society of Anesthesiology
- California Dental Association
- International Association of Dentists
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- San Fernando Valley Dental Society
Professional Society Memberships
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry, American Dental Association, California Dental Association, San Francisco Dental Associaition, International Congress of Oral Implantologists, American Dental Society of Anesthesiology
What do you attribute your success to?
- Ongoing effects towards perfection with each patient, passion towards dentistry, and establishing strong and long lasting relationships with patients
- Dr. Baghdasaryan regularly schedules Dental Hygiene Education seminars in local and Los Angeles elementary schools, organizes outpatient clinic days for California teens.
Hobbies / Sports
- Photography, Biking, Traveling
Favorite professional publications
- International Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Implants
Dr. Karen Baghdasaryn DDS's Practice location
Glendale, California 91201Get Direction
GLENDALE, CA 91201Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Karen Baghdasaryn DDS | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Karen Baghdasaryn DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Baghdasaryn
- Can Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids Help Prevent Periodontitis?
According to a new study published in the Journal of the American Diabetic Association, food containing polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA) may help to prevent gum disease. Periodontitis is the most common type of gum disease in which the gum separates from the teeth, allowing the bacteria to...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Dry Socket?
One of the most common complications after the removal of a tooth is dry socket. Dry socket is more common with the extraction of wisdom teeth. Although the condition causes great discomfort, it is fully treatable.In most cases, the pain and discomfort experienced following a tooth extraction is...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Implants
Dental implants are devices that are used to replace natural teeth. These implants are placed into the jawbone, which over the time, fuse with the natural bone and gain stability.Dental implants are recommended for patients who do not have their natural teeth. This will allow the individual to have...
- Gummy Bears That Contain Xylitol Can Reduce Cavities
A new study has shown that gummy bears made of xylitol, a sugar substitute, can prevent cavities in children. In this study, 154 students from first to fifth grade of an elementary school in Washington were recruited. The students were given four gummy bears made with xylitol or malitol three times...
- What Is Myrrh Used For?
What is myrrh?The word myrrh will probably not be a stranger to your ears. If you were raised in the Christian faith, it may be familiar to you since childhood. It was mentioned over 150 times in the Holy Bible. But what is it exactly?Myrrh is a resin or natural gum that is yellow to reddish-brown...
- Dr Andre Eliasian1249 W., Glenoaks Blvd Glendale, CA 91202
- Dr. Arash Hakhamian AA, B.S, D.D.S8747 Santa Monica Blvd. West Hollywood CA 90069
- Mark M. De Leon DDS1201 N Pacific Ave Glendale CA 91202
- Dr. Carmella Mashian DDS6200 Wilshire Blvd Los Angeles CA 90048
- Dr. Borzoo Ahmadi D.D.S9201 Sunset Blvd Beverly Hills CA 90069
- Dr. Maryam Navab DDS16661 Ventura Boulevard Encino CA 91436