Welcome to CyberDent where we strive for dental excellence offering everything you need in high-tech settings, with patient-oriented, warm-hearted approach from a dentist who loves his work.
CyberDent, dental office in Glendale, offers a great variety of dental treatments and services such as General Dentistry, Endodontics, Periodontics, Oral Surgery, Orthodontics, Dental Implants, Pedodontics, Cosmetic Dentistry and much more. Our goal is to make your dental health experience stress-free, relaxed, and even enjoyable by utilizing the most sophisticated equipment and techniques.
Education and Training
USC - Herman Ostrow School of Dentistry, Dental Anesthesiology Specialization in IV Sedation and Sleep Dentistry 2009
Loma Linda University Proceptorship in Advanced Periodontology and Implant Surgery 2007
American University of Armenia MBA 1998
Yerevan State Medical University Clinic Internship in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery 1995
Yerevan State Medical University DDS 1994
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Excellence in Cosmetic Dentistry
- Excellence in Implant Dentistry
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- Academy of Osseointegration
- American Dental Association
- American Dental Society of Anesthesiology
- California Dental Association
- International Association of Dentists
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- San Fernando Valley Dental Society
Professional Society Memberships
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry, American Dental Association, California Dental Association, San Francisco Dental Associaition, International Congress of Oral Implantologists, American Dental Society of Anesthesiology
What do you attribute your success to?
- Ongoing effects towards perfection with each patient, passion towards dentistry, and establishing strong and long lasting relationships with patients
- Dr. Baghdasaryan regularly schedules Dental Hygiene Education seminars in local and Los Angeles elementary schools, organizes outpatient clinic days for California teens.
Hobbies / Sports
- Photography, Biking, Traveling
Favorite professional publications
- International Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Implants
Dr. Karen Baghdasaryn DDS's Practice location
Glendale, California 91201Get Direction
GLENDALE, CA 91201Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Karen Baghdasaryn DDS | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Karen Baghdasaryn DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Baghdasaryn
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machines: Full Face Masks, BiPAP, and ResMed S10
What is sleep apnea?Sleep apnea is a serious form of sleep disorder that occurs when a person's breathing is often interrupted while sleeping. The brain and other parts of the body do not get enough of oxygen when sleep apnea remains untreated. There are two main types of sleep apnea:...
- Metal Taste in Mouth
Why does my mouth taste like metal?The perception of a metallic taste in the mouth is a symptom that can be found for several reasons. In some cases, this aftertaste depends on mild and transient conditions, sometimes it may be the warning of some more serious pathologies.Among the possible causes:...
- Are Dental Crowns Useful?
What is Dental Crowns?A dental crown, or a tooth crown, is a tooth-shaped sleeve, or cap, made of porcelain or metal, that is placed over the tooth. Crowns are utilized to restore the shape and size of a tooth. When implanted properly, the porcelain caps cover the crown of the tooth that is visible...
- What is a Yeast Infection?
Candidiasis is a type of fungal infection resulting from overgrowth of the yeast genus, Candida. The most predominant species in this genus is Candida albicans. The yeast survives in different parts of our body, including the skin, genitals, throat, and mouth. Growth of these organisms commonly...
- Can Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids Help Prevent Periodontitis?
According to a new study published in the Journal of the American Diabetic Association, food containing polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA) may help to prevent gum disease. Periodontitis is the most common type of gum disease in which the gum separates from the teeth, allowing the bacteria to...
- Tips for Bad Breath
- Dr. Susan Fredericks D.D.S6325 TOPANGA CANYON BLVD STE 402 WOODLAND HILLS CA 91367
- Dr Andre Eliasian1249 W., Glenoaks Blvd Glendale, CA 91202
- Dr. Arash Hakhamian AA, B.S, D.D.S6333 Wilshire Blvd Los Angeles CA 90048
- Dr. Carmella Mashian DDS6200 Wilshire Blvd Los Angeles CA 90048
- Dr. Jonathan Mark Engel DDS50 N LA CIENEGA BLVD BEVERLY HILLS CA 90211
- Dr. Tannaz Turkzadeh Goodjohn Other8733 Beverly Blvd West Hollywood California 90048