After obtaining his Doctor of Chiropractic Degree in 2003 from the Cleveland Chiropractic College, Allen A. Thomas III, DC went on to further his education and training at West Olympic Chiropractic, Sports Medicine and Rehabilitation Institute. Dr. Thomas is an expert in Applied Kinesiology, and credits his successful career to, being truthful about health and focusing on patient needs. Today he practices at Evolution Wellness LLC, in Westchester, California.
Dr. Allen A. Thomas D.C.'s Expert Contributions
"Extending UP" is an unusual description to start with. Is it lateral or medial? Is it accompanied by paresthesia? What have you done "in the past couple of days" that may have brought it on, i.e., high impact exercise, stairs, jogging etc.? Is it worse at night? Is it only while standing, sitting, walking? Right or left? Are the feet cold? It could be nerve related from the lumbar region, compression in FAJ, muscle strain, or a blockage in the artery/vein (although rare). READ MORE
- Prodrug thiamine analogs as inhibitors of the enzyme transketolase.
- Non-charged thiamine analogs as inhibitors of enzyme transketolase.
- Synthesis, in vitro and in vivo activity of thiamine antagonist transketolase inhibitors.
- Spirocyclic β-site amyloid precursor protein cleaving enzyme 1 (BACE1) inhibitors: from hit to lowering of cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) amyloid β in a higher species.
- Mechanistic pharmacokinetic-pharmacodynamic modeling of BACE1 inhibition in monkeys: development of a predictive model for amyloid precursor protein processing.
- Synthesis, characterization, and PK/PD studies of a series of spirocyclic pyranochromene BACE1 inhibitors.
- LAT-1 activity of meta-substituted phenylalanine and tyrosine analogs.
- LAT1 activity of carboxylic acid bioisosteres: Evaluation of hydroxamic acids as substrates.
- West Olympic Chiropractic, Sports Medicine and Rehabilitation Institute
What do you attribute your success to?
Being Truthful About Health and Focus on Patient Needs
Hobbies / Sports
- Spending Time with his Son
Dr. Allen A. Thomas D.C.'s Practice location
Westchester, California 90045Get Direction
WESTCHESTER, CA 90045Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Allen A. Thomas D.C. | Chiropractor
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Allen A. Thomas D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What is Sciatic Pain?
Sciatica is the pain along the sciatic nerve felt from the lower back through the buttocks to the back of the leg. The sciatic nerve is a large nerve in the body that originates from the spinal cord in the lumbar region, and extends to the lower part of the leg. Generally, the pain is felt only on...
- What Causes an Upper Back Pain?
Any pain or discomfort in and around the shoulders and upper areas of your back is referred to as upper back pain. Pain may occur due to a strain or poor posture over a period of time, or as a result of sudden injury or trauma. In recent times, the use of computers has lead to an increase in upper...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- What is Degenerative Disc Disease?
Degenerative disc disease is characterized by the breakdown of the intervertebral discs — the soft discs that act as shock absorbers and provide flexibility to the spine. This condition is not a disease, but it is a common change that occurs with age. It is a common age-related change in which...
- Can Sciatica Pain Be Cured?
What is sciatica?Sciatica is a health condition in which one experiences radiating pain running down from the lower back to the feet. Pain may occur on either side of the leg and it is not necessary that lower back pain exists in all cases of sciatica. The pain’s nature is shooting pain, which...
- Dr. Todd Michael Gewant D.C.1131 Wilshire Blvd Santa Monica CA 90401
- Dr. Charles Edward Nguyen M.D.1000 W CARSON ST TORRANCE CA 90502
- Dr. Bassem Kharb D.C7719 Westland Ave Los Angeles CA 91605
- Dr. Ronald C. Maugeri D.C.23440 Civic Center Way Malibu California 90265
- Miss Jessica Grichy D.C4955 Van Nuys Blvd Sherman Oaks Ca 91403
- Dr. Marwan L. Chahayed DC18341 Sherman Way Reseda California 91335