Dr. Susan Stevens is a radiologist practicing in San Francisco, California. Dr. Stevens specializes in diagnosing and treating injuries and diseases using medical imaging techniques such as X-Rays, magnetic resonance imaging and computed tomography exams. These techniques offer accurate visibility to the inside of the patients body and help to detect otherwise hidden illnesses so that they can be treated quickly and efficiently.
Education and Training
Harvard Med Sch, Boston Ma 1987
Harvard Medical School 1987
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Graves' Disease
- Univ Ca Davis Med Ctr, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism; Univ Ca Davis Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- UC Irvine Medical Center
- Stanford University Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess, Harvard Medical School Hospital
- University of California
Professional Society Memberships
- American College of Radiology, Radiological Society of North America, California Radiological Society, Associates of Women's Radiology in the Bay Area
Hobbies / Sports
- Family, Baseball
- California Pacific Medical Center
- University of California
Susan K. Stevens MD's Practice location
San Francisco, California 94115Get Direction
VALLEJO, CA 94589Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Susan K. Stevens MD | Radiologist | Body Imaging
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Susan K. Stevens MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Stevens
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- What Is an X-Ray?
An X-ray is a type of electromagnetic radiation, which can be used to take digital images of parts of the human body. It is the same with visible light but has a certain different characteristic. The beneficial use of an X-ray is for medical imaging. It can help the physician to look inside your...
- Everything You Need to Know About X-Rays
What is an X-ray procedure?An X-ray is a quick diagnostic procedure to see the insides of your body. It is an essential tool used to diagnose many health conditions. It involves passing a very tiny burst of invisible electromagnetic radiation to a part of your body or your whole body and capturing...
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- Irina A. Vasilyeva MD PHD1001 Potrero Ave San Francisco CA 94110
- Sonja Melita Moelleken M.D.1180 Post St San Francisco CA 94109
- Thomas Link M.D.400 Parnassus Ave San Francisco California 94143
- Annie P. Lai MD2125 Oak Grove Road Walnut Creek California 94598
- Beth Kleiner M.D.101 S San Mateo Dr San Mateo CA 94401
- Brian Edward Kouri MD505 Parnassus Ave San Francisco CA 94143