Dr. Starla Clark is a Dentist practicing in Cincinnati, Ohio. Dr. Clark specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Education and Training
Ohio State University
Professional Society Memberships
- American Dental Association
What do you attribute your success to?
- Treating People Well, Passion
Hobbies / Sports
- Singing in a Choir, Family Time, Gardening, Crocheting
Dr. Starla D. Clark D.D.S.'s Practice location
Cincinnati, Ohio 45249Get Direction
CINCINNATI, OH 45242Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Starla D. Clark D.D.S. | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Starla D. Clark D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Clark
- Snoring Problem? This Dentist May Have the Solution
Dentists can actually be extremely useful to determine why patients are snoring. Many would normally ignore snoring, as it has often been pushed aside as a "joke". But, in reality, it should be a cause of concern.A worrying fact about snoring is that people take it as something normal until it is...
- The 3 Biggest Threats to Your Teeth
Teeth can last a lifetime if they are properly cared for. However, different factors can influence the appearance and quality of your teeth over time. Chips, fractures, and broken teethChipping and fracturing teeth occurs when one bites on something very hard, like a popcorn kernel or stale bread....
- Plaque Attack: Habits That Lead to Plaque Formation
It goes without saying that good habits are the key for healthy teeth without plaque. Richard Price, DMD, spokesman for the American Dental Association, says that having teeth without plaque is easy. One needs to be consistent with healthy habits to have the best results.Plaque is a film of bacteria...
- Metal Taste in Mouth
Why does my mouth taste like metal?The perception of a metallic taste in the mouth is a symptom that can be found for several reasons. In some cases, this aftertaste depends on mild and transient conditions, sometimes it may be the warning of some more serious pathologies.Among the possible causes:...
- Is There a Link Between Gum Disease and Breast Cancer?
Being on top of oral health is important. This is not new information. From childhood, people are taught that brushing at least twice a day and flossing every day is essential.It is also well known now that smoking is a risk factor for cancer. However, what may not be common knowledge is the...
- Oral Hygiene and Overall Health
Maintaining oral hygiene is very important for overall health; it does far more just keeping a bright smile. Good oral hygiene can reduce the risk of serious conditions like heart diseases, and may also preserve memory as people age. Dental health may affect overall health in six different ways,...
- Dr. Guy Gunacar DDS10587 Montgomery Rd. Cincinnati OH 45242
- Jennifer Elizabeth Taylor CNP2760 Mack Road Fairfield Ohio
- Dr. Andrew Michael Killgore D.M.D.792 Eastgate South Dr Cincinnati OH 45245
- Dr. Fred H Peck D.D.S.8251 Cornell Rd Cincinnati OH 45249
- Dr. Chris Carrico DMD8250 Beckett Park Drive West Chester OH 45069
- Dr. Joseph Patrick Crowley DDS3475 N Bend Rd Cincinnati OH 45239