Dr. Sonia Hariri is a Dentist practicing in Tucson, Arizona. Dr. Hariri specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Education and Training
Loma Linda University
Professional Society Memberships
- American Dental Association, Arizona Dental Association
What do you attribute your success to?
- Dedication to Improving Patient Care. Passion for the Industry
Hobbies / Sports
- Yoga, Pilates, Traveling, Family Time, Reading
Dr. Sonia S. Hariri DDS's Practice location
Tucson, Arizona 85712Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Sonia S. Hariri DDS | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Sonia S. Hariri DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hariri
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- What is a Tooth Abscess?
A tooth abscess refers to the accumulation of pus caused by a bacterial infection at the root of the tooth or between the tooth and gum. Abscess at the tip of the root is known as periapical abscess, while those found in the gums are referred to as periodontal abscesses. Tooth abscesses should be...
- Gum Disease May Appear in Young Adults
According to a study conducted by the researchers from dentistry school of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, gum disease may start earlier than expected. Young adults should take better care of their oral health, as it may lead to many health problems. The study shows that gum disease...
- Professional Teeth Cleanings Can Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease
Getting the teeth cleaned by a professional may not only give you a healthy and sparkling smile but also a healthier heart, according to a new study. In this study, people who regularly got their teeth cleaned and scaled by a dentist had a 24% less chance of getting heart disease, when compared to...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machine: Gel, Cleaner, and Price
Sleep apnea is a sleep breathing disorder. It is characterized by repetitive pauses in breathing, which may occur several times per hour and may last for 10 seconds. It is usually a chronic condition. It results in poor sleep quality and excessive sleepiness in daytime. The most common type is...
- Are Dentures the Solution to Your Dental Problems?
What are dentures?A denture is a device prepared by laboratory technicians in order to replace missing teeth. Dentures are a good option for patients without any teeth, or for patients with some missing teeth who want to have a beautiful smile again. Dentures are not only meant for cosmetic...
- Dr. Robert F. Hawke DDS1575 North Swan Road Tucson AZ 85712
- Dr. Virginia Boland-Robillard DDS1601 North Tucson Boulevard Tucson Arizona 85716
- Dr. Jay Citrin DDS5601 N Oracle Rd Tucson AZ 85704
- Dr. Timothy Leong D.M.D.8878 E Tanque Verde Rd Tucson AZ 85749
- Dr. Saeid Badie D.D.S.718 N COUNTRY CLUB RD TUCSON AZ 85716
- Dr. Brandon Garth Goates DMD2901 East Broadway Blvd Tucson AZ 85716