Dr. Jack Levine is a Dentist practicing in New Haven, Connecticut. Dr. Levine specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Education and Training
Temple University School of Dentistry
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Preceptor and Mentor, University of Connecticut School of Dental Medicine -
Professional Society Memberships
- American Dental Association Committee for International Development
What do you attribute your success to?
- The greatest inspiration in Dr. Levine's life has been his mother.
- Dr. Levine is one of the board of directors of Himalayan HealthCare, a non-profit organization that provides primary health care, community education, and income generation programs to residents in remote areas of Nepal.
Hobbies / Sports
- Sailing, Skiing, Dancing, Photography
Jack M. Levine DDS's Practice location
Request An Appointment With Jack M. Levine DDS | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Jack M. Levine DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Causes of Receding Gums?
As the margin of teeth recede, the roots of the teeth are exposed. Receding gums are a very common oral problem and are of concern as it may be the warning signs of many gum diseases. Gum deterioration occurs gradually with time and creates small pockets or gaps between the tooth and the gum, which...
- Gum Disease is Common in Pot Smokers
A new study published in, The Journal of American Medical Association, reports that pot use is associated with gum disease. This disease, considered to be a disease due to aging, was very common among people who smoke marijuana. The result remained the same even after accounting for all other...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- Floss Your Teeth the Right Way
Alla Wheeler, RDH, MPA, associate professor of the Dental Hygiene Program at the New York University School of Dentistry, says that since the results of flossing are not immediate, most people do not think that the technique actually works.In reality, this is the best technique, as it does...
- Taking Plavix and Root Canal Treatment
Generic Name: ClopidogrelBrand Name: PlavixWhat is Plavix?Plavix is a drug that prevents the platelets in the blood from sticking together, thereby avoiding the formation of blood clots. There can be unwanted cases of blood clots, which can occur in cases of heart diseases or blood vessel...
- When Should I Replace My Toothbrush?
A toothbrush is not as clean as we think, and harbors more than 100 million bacteria, according to researchers at the University of Manchester in England. This includes E. coli bacteria, which cause diarrhea, and staphylococci bacteria, which cause skin infections. “This condition is the same as...
- Eli Madera160 East Avenue Norwalk CT 06851
- Dr. Jatinder Sharma D.D.S.1540 G Pleasant valley Rd Manchester CT 06042
- Dr. Michael L. Curtis DMD,4699 Main Street Bridgeport Connecticut 6606
- Brian Scott Vaughn DMD965 White Plains Rd Trumbull CT 06611
- Dr. David Leon Fried DMD329 Main St Wallingford CT 06492
- Dr. Miguel Rafael Vega D.D.S95 East Main St. Meriden CT 06450