Chief of Geriatrics as well as a Faculty Member for ten Years at St. Joseph's Regional Medical Center. Assistant Professor of Medicine at Mount Sinai Medical Center, Clinical Assistant Professor with the University Of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, Robert Johnson and Saint George's Medical School. Was the Medical Director for Saint Vincent's Nursing Home and for Preakness Health Care Center. Also, is the Coordinator of Rheumatology for the Residency Program at St. Joseph's Department of Medicine.Currently practices Adult and Geriatric Rheumatology, NJ Arthritis and Osteoporosis Center, In Clifton, NJ.
Education and Training
Rutgers Medical School
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Clinical Assistant Professor of Medicine, University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey -
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Trigger Finger
- Robert Wood Johnson Medical School; 1988
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital
- University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, 1989, and Roger Williams General Hospital, 1991
Professional Society Memberships
- American College of Rheumatology, American Medical Directors Association
What do you attribute your success to?
Success for Dr. Lewko comes as a result of setting a high standard of excellence within his office, and by being active in spreading awareness of overall health and healthy living.
Hobbies / Sports
- Tennis, Playing the Piano
- St. Joseph's Regional Medical Center
Dr. Michael P. Lewko MD's Practice location
Clifton, NJ 7012 Get Direction
Clifton, NJ 07012 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Michael P. Lewko MD | Rheumatologist | Rheumatology
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Michael P. Lewko MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lewko
- Why Is Rheumatoid Arthritis More Common in Women?
Given that rheumatoid arthritis is a disease that medical professionals are still working to understand and do not know too much about, available knowledge about why it affects females more is limited and often speculative. That being said, there are some theories as to why it affects women more and...
- Hypnotherapy as an Effective Treatment for Fibromyalgia
There exists a group of people in the world who are in a state of constant and chronic pain. These individuals, suffering from a disease called fibromyalgia, are frequently experiencing bouts of musculoskeletal pain, alongside several psychological symptoms that stem from said pains. Those that...
- Mother of Teen Mom 2 Star Briana DeJesus Has Been Diagnosed with Lupus
On Dec. 8th, Roxanne DeJesus, the mother of Briana who starred in the American TV series “Teen Mom 2,” revealed on Twitter that she has been diagnosed with lupus after undergoing several blood tests, along with sharing the photos of her blood samples that she took at her doctor's office. Her...
- The Benefits of Using Cannabinoid Patches to Ease Fibromyalgia Pain
A patient suffering from fibromyalgia knows all too well that the disease causes a life of constant inflammation and muscular pain. These symptoms can contribute to a wide array of other problems, including mood and sleep issues, resulting in a further degradation of the quality of life. Medicines...
- Osteoarthritis: A Common Cause of Knee Pain
Osteoarthritis is a common joint disease that affects people middle aged and up. It is a disease of the entire joint, including the bones, cartilage, and ligaments. This type of arthritis is also commonly referred to as wear and tear of the joint. Arthritis not only occurs in the knee joint, but...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Arthritis?
Arthritis is a condition that causes inflammation and swelling in the joints. It may also affect the tissues surrounding the joints and other adjacent or connective tissues, and its adverse effects may be either on one or multiple joints. The arthritic disease or condition can be categorized into...
- Dr. Manuela Pedra-Nobre M.D. 577 Westfield Ave Westfield New Jersey 07090
- Dr. Jordan Eli Brodsky M.D. 1157 Broadway Hewlett NY 11557
- Dr. Vivian P. Bykerk VIVIAN BYKERK MD 535 E 70th St New York NY 10021
- Dr. Jonathan Moyer Simon MD 1018 Broad St Bloomfield NJ 07003
- Dr. Kamini Shah M.D. 70-31A 108th Street Forest Hills NY 11375
- Israeli A. Jaffe 130 East End Avenue New York New York 10028