Dr. Mitchell Grayson is an internist practicing in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Dr. Grayson specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Grayson provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine
Univ of Chicago, Pritzker Sch of Med, Chicago Il 1993
Allergy and Immunology
Allergy and ImmunologyAmerican Board of Allergy and ImmunologyABAI
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Allergy and Immunology
- Effect of ethanol on thromboxane and prostacyclin production in the human placenta.
- Expression of surface lymphotoxin and tumor necrosis factor on activated T, B, and natural killer cells.
- Localization of T and B lymphocytes to the white pulp of the spleen is independent of L-, E-, and P-selectin.
- Occupational exposures as triggers of asthma.
- Tumor necrosis factor (TNF) receptor expression in T lymphocytes. Differential regulation of the type I TNF receptor during activation of resting and effector T cells.
- Lung dendritic cells and the inflammatory response.
- Clinical research: protection of the "vulnerable"?
- Pulmonary defense mechanisms against pneumonia and sepsis.
- Lung dendritic cells and IgE: the link between virus and atopy.
- Respiratory virus and asthma: the role of immunoglobulin E.
- Basic science for the practicing clinician.
- The lymphotoxin LTalpha(1)beta(2) controls postnatal and adult spleen marginal sinus vascular structure and function.
- The role of viruses in the development and exacerbation of atopic disease.
- Cross-linking IgE augments human conventional dendritic cell production of CC chemokine ligand 28.
- The mannose-binding lectin gene in atopic dermatitis: lessons from genetics.
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Associate Professor of Medicine, Medical College of Wisconsin -
- Professor, University of Mississippi Medical Center School of Medicine; 2007 -
- 'Orchid Award,' Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America, St. Louis Chapter, 2007
- 'Interest Section Award,' American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology, 2004
- 2011 Milwaukee Super Doctors
- American Academy of Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology Fellow
- American College of Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology Fellow
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis), Anaphylaxis, Asthma And More
- Member International Association of HealthCare Professionals
- Johns Hopkins Univ Sch Med, Allergy And Immunology; Univ Of Pa Hlth System, Internal Medicine
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania 1995
- University of Pennsylvania Affiliated Hospitals 1993
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, 1995, Internal Medicine
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine - Allergy/Immunology 1998
- Allergy/Immunology - Johns Hopkins University - Baltimore, MD 1995
- Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, 1998, Allergy and Immunology
Professional Society Memberships
- Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America
What do you attribute your success to?
- Tenacity, Hard Work
Hobbies / Sports
- Tennis, Travelling, Reading
Dr. Mitchell H. Grayson MD's Practice location
Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53201Get Direction
COLUMBUS, OH 43205Get Direction
Saint Louis, MO 63141Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Mitchell H. Grayson MD | Allergist and Immunologist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Mitchell H. Grayson MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Grayson
- What Is Tramadol Used For?
Tramadol, sold under the brand name "Ultram" in the United States, is a synthetic opioid analgesic used to manage moderate to moderately-severe pain. It is generally used to relieve pain as that experienced during chronic conditions like arthritis or after surgery. Tramadol Hcl 50 mg also arrives in...
- Is Yawning Contagious?
Contagious yawning among total strangers is very rare, according to a new study. People are more likely to yawn when they see somebody yawning, if the other person is family member or friend. A recent study shows that yawning is a sign of social empathy and emotional bonds between family and...
- What Are the Treatment Options Available for Bronchitis?
Bronchitis is a condition that occurs due to the inflammation of the bronchial tubes. There are two types of bronchitis: acute and chronic. Acute bronchitis is usually caused by a viral infection or in some cases, 10 percent by a bacterial infection. Chronic bronchitis, on the other hand, is a...
- What Could Swollen Feet Mean?
Swollen feet can be easily linked to pregnancy, standing for long hours, or injury by most people. These cases are often temporary and not a cause for concern. However, swollen feet can also be experienced by people without these factors and can be a sign of an underlying medical condition,...
- Understanding the Health Benefits of Potassium
We all know that potassium is one of the essential nutrients our body needs to perform different functions. Along with other key macrominerals including magnesium, calcium, sodium, phosphorus, sulfur, and chloride, our body needs potassium to maintain a healthy metabolism.Our body does not naturally...
- Polydipsia: Excessive Thirst Causes and Symptoms
What is polydipsia?Polydipsia is the medical term for excessive thirst. It is usually regarded as one of the initial symptoms of diabetes.It is normal to feel thirsty, especially after workouts and strenuous activities. It is quite important for people to drink the recommended amount of water per...
- Jei Martin Love12101 Woodcrest Executive Dr St. Louis Missouri 63141
- Dr. Graeme Mindel M.D.12855 North Forty Drive St Louis Missouri 63141
- Dr. Alexander Nguyen M.D.975 W Rue De La Banque Saint Louis MO 63141
- Dr. Somasekhara R. Bandi M.D.607 S NEW BALLAS RD SAINT LOUIS MO 63141
- Dr. Rosemary Cannistraro M.D. PHD12609 Olive Blvd Saint Louis MO 63141
- Dr. Neelavathi Senkottaiyan M.D.621 S New Ballas Rd Saint Louis MO 63141