Dr. Flor Borrero is a pediatrician practicing in Wyoming, Michigan. Dr. Borrero is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Borrero diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Borrero can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
University of Puerto Rico School of Medicine
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Allergic Reaction
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Saint Luke's Memorial Hospital
- Saint Luke's Memorial Hospital
What do you attribute your success to?
Tries to Help Every Child, to Provide them with the Best Care Possible
Hobbies / Sports
- Reading, Painting
Favorite professional publications
- Pediatrics Journal
- St. Luke's Hospital
Mrs. Flor L. Borrero MD's Practice location
Wyoming, Michigan 49509Get Direction
WYOMING, MI 49509Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Mrs. Flor L. Borrero MD | Pediatrician
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Mrs. Flor L. Borrero MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Borrero
- What is Hand, Foot, and Mouth Disease?
This mild viral disease most commonly seen in children is caused by enterovirus. Hand, foot, and mouth disease may happen in adults as well. It is characterized by sores in the mouth, hands, and legs and usually lasts for a few weeks. The disease is more common during the summer and fall. This...
- How Examining Eye Movements Can Help Diagnose Autism
When it comes to treating autism, the earlier that a diagnosis can be accurately provided, the better off the patient will be in the long-term. While some members of the medical community continue to devote research to the treatment of autism, and while that research is undoubtedly invaluable,...
- Is There a Relationship Between Autism and Vaccinations?
What the research showsSeveral studies have been carried out among children and adults to try and establish if there really is a link between the two, but the largest of them all was recently published in the Journal of the American Medical Association.The study was conducted to establish any link...
- What Is Neonatal Lupus?
Neonatal lupus is a not so common autoimmune disease. It is not true lupus as all the symptoms will completely disappear after 6 months of age. Neonatal lupus is also known by several other terms. The condition is also called as:...
- What Is Molluscum Contagiosum? Treatment and Home Remedies
Molluscum contagiosum is a contagious skin infection, which is mostly seen in children and the elderly. The infection comes with uneven bumps on the skin, which get bigger in size. The bumps are itchy and develop blisters when scratched. Sexually active adults are usually affected by this skin...
- Can Children Suffer from Sleep Apnea?
Sleep apnea is a very common sleep disorder that can affect any individual at any age, even children. It is typically caused by something that blocks the airway, thus leading to abnormal breathing while asleep. If your child snores loudly or displays other symptoms such as breathing difficulties...
- Dr. Ayse Pinar Cemeroglu MD230 Michigan Street Grand Rapids Michigan 49503
- Dr. Robert Mackinder MD3271 Clear Vista Ct Ne Grand Rapids MI 49525
- Dr. Karen L Garibaldi MD6105 Wilson Ave Sw Grandville MI 49418
- Dr. Anita Marie Vanderstelt D.O.7686 Georgetown Center Dr Jenison MI 49428
- Dr. Stephen Macedo MD3271 Clear Vista Ct Ne Grand Rapids MI 49525
- Dr. John E. Heslip M.D.3271 Clear Vista Ct Ne Grand Rapids MI 49525