Dr. Meera Khedkar practices Allergy and Immunology care in Cranford, New Jersey. Dr. Khedkar specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of asthma and other allergic diseases. Allergist-Immunologists are trained and certified to treat each patients sensitivity and response to allergens of varying severity. Dr. Khedkar provides several means of testing and treatment to increase immunity to potentially harmful substances.
Education and Training
Drexel University College of Medicine
Allergy and Immunology
- Brown University
- Brown University
- Stony Brook University Hospital
Professional Society Memberships
- American Association of Allergy and Immunology, New Jersey Association of Allergy Immunology Society
Articles and Publications
- Co-author,'Clinical deterioration in pediatric asthmatic patients after September 11, 2001.' Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology, 2003
What do you attribute your success to?
- Dedication to Patient Care
Dr. Meera Khedkar M.D.'s Practice location
Cranford, New Jersey 7016Get Direction
BERKELEY HEIGHTS, NJ 07922Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Meera Khedkar M.D. | Allergist and Immunologist | Allergy & Immunology
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Meera Khedkar M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Khedkar
- What Is Vistaril Used For?
What is Vistaril (hydroxyzine)?Vistaril is a medication used to reduce central nervous system activity. It is an antihistamine drug that can help reduce the effects of histamine in the body and relieve symptoms of allergy, such as histamine-induced itch, hives, and contact dermatitis.Vistaril is...
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Lupus
IntroductionLupus is a chronic autoimmune disease. It is a complex disease characterized by inflammation and many other symptoms. In lupus, the body's immune system attacks its own healthy tissues and causes inflammation and swelling. It also damages other organs in the body. People with lupus tend...
- What Doctors Treat Lyme Disease?
Lyme disease is a bacterial infection that transmitted to human beings through ticks. Usually, getting this disease means that you will be sick for a very long time. Some people spend their entire lives living with the disease. The good news is that you can treat the disease within two years.Lyme...
- How Local Honey Treats Allergies
What are Allergies?An allergy can be defined as a hypersensitive response of the immune system to certain substances that come in contact with the body or enter the body. For example, pollen, any food substance, or venom may cause allergic reactions. The substance that is known to cause an allergy...
- AIDS: What you Need to Know
HIV and AIDSAIDS and HIV go hand in hand. First, let's talk about HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus). HIV attacks the body's immune system. This was first discovered in Central Africa from chimpanzees. It is believed to be transferred to humans when humans hunted chimpanzees and came in contact with...
- Is Sinusitis Preventable?
One of the leading reasons why individuals visit their doctors is sinus pain. According to research, approximately 37 million American citizens get symptoms for sinusitis like thick nasal discharge, sinus pain, and nasal congestion. That figure is on the rise due to an increase in pollutants and...
- Dr. Boyan Hadjiev M.D.30 East 40th Street New York New York 10016
- Dr. Evelyn Tolson MD161 Madison Ave New York NY 10016
- Dr. Arthur Marc Lubitz M.D.315 W 57TH ST NEW YORK NY 10019
- Dr. Slawomir M Kosinski M.D.703 Main St Paterson NJ 07503
- Dr. Morris Nejat M.D.116 E 36th St New York NY 10016
- Dr. Neeta Sharma Ogden M.D.974 INMAN AVE EDISON NJ 08820