Dr. Meera Khedkar M.D.
Allergist and Immunologist | Allergy & Immunology19 Holly Street Cranford New Jersey, 7016
Dr. Meera Khedkar practices Allergy and Immunology care in Cranford, New Jersey. Dr. Khedkar specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of asthma and other allergic diseases. Allergist-Immunologists are trained and certified to treat each patients sensitivity and response to allergens of varying severity. Dr. Khedkar provides several means of testing and treatment to increase immunity to potentially harmful substances.
Education and Training
Drexel University College of Medicine
Allergy and Immunology
- Brown University
- Stony Brook University Hospital
Professional Society Memberships
- American Association of Allergy and Immunology, New Jersey Association of Allergy Immunology Society
Articles and Publications
- Co-author,'Clinical deterioration in pediatric asthmatic patients after September 11, 2001.' Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology, 2003
What do you attribute your success to?
- Dedication to Patient Care
Dr. Meera Khedkar M.D.'s Practice location
Cranford, New Jersey 7016Get Direction
BERKELEY HEIGHTS, NJ 07922Get Direction
Dr. Meera Khedkar M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Khedkar
- What are the Symptoms of Allergies?
The term allergy refers to the exaggerated immune response to certain foreign substances that normally may be harmless. These substances, which trigger an allergic response, are called allergens. The allergens may not trigger a similar response in everybody, and may remain harmless for others. Some...
- Is Asthma Allergy-Induced?
The allergens which cause sneezing and watery eyes in many people, are the ones responsible for asthma attacks in few others. It can be stated without the shred of a doubt that allergies trigger the most commonly suffered chronic conditions in the United States. The connection between allergies and...
- Lupus Complications
Do you want to know the severe effects of lupus? Lupus causes inflammation such as redness, swelling, pain, and difficult movements. The inflammation spreads to many parts of the body when lupus increases its severity. It is a chronic disease where the immune system of the body attacks its own...
- What Are the Possible Complications of Chicken Pox?
Chicken pox is a common disease that is mostly observed in children that are below ten years of age. Despite the vaccine being introduced to prevent the disease from occurring, it usually does affect people once in their lifetme. When the virus stays in the body for a prolonged period of time,...
- The History of Rheumatoid Arthritis
Introduction Rheumatoid arthritis causes inflammation of the joints and other body areas. It is an autoimmune disease and its symptoms include:...
- Autoimmune Disorders Affect Birth Rates
New research suggests that more than half of women who suffer from autoimmune disorders, like rheumatoid arthritis (RA) and lupus, have fewer babies than planned. This study is the first of its kind to find an association between autoimmune disorders and different conditions, like infertility,...
- Dr. Boyan Hadjiev M.D.30 East 40th Street New York New York 10016
- Dr. Arthur J Torre MD25 HOLLYWOOD AVENUE FAIRFIELD NJ 07004
- Dr. Slawomir M Kosinski M.D.703 Main St Paterson NJ 07503
- Dr. Arthur Marc Lubitz M.D.315 W 57TH ST NEW YORK NY 10019
- Dr. Morris Nejat M.D.116 E 36th St New York NY 10016
- Mr. Dean Cory Mitchell MD57 W 57th St New York NY 10019