Dr. Ziv Harish MD
Allergist and Immunologist | Allergy & Immunology200 Engle Street Suite 18 Englewood New Jersey, 7631
Dr. Harish is a recipient of the American Medical Association (AMA) Physician's Recognition award and is proud to be listed in the Castle-Connoly "NY- Metro Area Best Doctors" since 1999, as well as in the "Best Doctors" issues of New York and New Jersey magazines. Our practice is committed to providing the highest quality care with personalized attention, in a friendly & courteous environment. Dr. Harish specialzes in all aspects of Pediatrics and Adults Asthma Allergy and Immunology conditions.
Education and Training
Ben Gurion University Medical School
Ben Gurion University of The Negev / Faculty of Health Science 1983
Ben Gurion University of The Negev / Faculty of Health Science
Ben-Gurion University of the Negev Faculty of Health Sciences 1983
Asthma and Immunology
Allergy and ImmunologyAmerican Board of Allergy and ImmunologyABAI
- 'America's Top Doctors' Castle Connolly, 1997
- 2012 Bergen County Super Doctors
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Allergic Reaction
- Hives (urticaria)
- Member International Association of HealthCare Professionals
- Member AMERICAN ACADEMY OF ASTHMA, ALLERGY & IMMUNOLOGY
- Member AMERICAN COLLEGE OF ASTHMA, ALLERGY & IMMUNOLOGY
- Member ALLERGY, ASTHMA & IMMUNOLOGY SOCIETY OF GREATER N.Y.
- Member AMERICAN MEDICAL ASSOCIATION
- Member MEDICAL SOCIETY OF N.J.
- Ben Gurion University Medical School, Israel
- Albert Einstein Medical Center, Allergy and Immunology
Professional Society Memberships
- Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology Society of Greater New York
What do you attribute your success to?
- Care and Dedication to Patients, Availability
Hobbies / Sports
- Travelling, Reading, Theatre, Hiking, Boating
Dr. Ziv Harish MD's Practice location
Englewood, New Jersey 7631Get Direction
ENGLEWOOD, NJ 07631Get Direction
Dr. Ziv Harish MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Harish
- Poison Ivy, Poison Oak, Poison Sumac: The Rashes
What is poison ivy? Poison ivy (Toxicodendron radicans) is a popular plant known for causing rashes and skin irritation when one comes in contact with it.Poison ivy is a woody shrub or vine that is found in either shady or sunny locations. It can grow up to six feet tall as a shrub, or 150 feet tall...
- Steroid Drugs for Lupus
What is Lupus?Lupus is known as a chronic autoimmune medical condition, which tends to damage any part of the body such as the skin, joints, or organs. The type of lupus we're talking about is systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE), which usually lasts for a longer duration from weeks to many years....
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Fall Allergies?
Seasonal allergies are very common in the United States, especially during the fall. Just like spring and summer allergic reactions, fall allergies may also cause a number of symptoms that may make you wary of going out to have some fresh air.Some of the common causes of fall allergies include:...
- 5 Tips on Living with AIDS
OverviewAIDS is caused by human immune deficiency virus (HIV). The virus damages the immune system by interrupting the ability of the body to fight infection. The affected person becomes more vulnerable to disease. Individuals that are affected with HIV can acquire AIDS, but not all individuals...
- What Are Lymphocytes? Low, Normal, and High Lymphocyte Counts
Lymphocytes are a type of white blood cell produced in the bone marrow. A few lymphocytes enter the bloodstream while some move into the lymphatic system. Having a low or high lymphocyte count can help identify a person's medical condition. Normal lymphocyte counts usually vary from one laboratory...
- What Precautions Should be Taken for Peanut Allergies?
Peanut allergies are one of the most common allergies in children, and often result in serious allergic responses. Moreover, with peanut allergy, even a small amount of allergen may result in a serious response. It is easy to predict the presence of nuts in some foods, while in some others, like...
- Ann Zozo374 Stockholm St New York New York 11237
- Dr. Boyan Hadjiev M.D.30 East 40th Street New York New York 10016
- Daniel Rodriguez M.D.1400 Pelham Parkway South Bronx NY 10461
- Dr. Jesse A. Stoff MD70 GLEN ST GLEN COVE NY 11542
- Ma. Lourdes B. de Asis354 Old Hook Road Westwood New Jersey 7675
- Dr. Yousef Jasemian M.D.1575 Hillside Ave New Hyde Park NY 11040