Dr. Harish is a recipient of the American Medical Association (AMA) Physician's Recognition award and is proud to be listed in the Castle-Connoly "NY- Metro Area Best Doctors" since 1999, as well as in the "Best Doctors" issues of New York and New Jersey magazines. Our practice is committed to providing the highest quality care with personalized attention, in a friendly & courteous environment. Dr. Harish specialzes in all aspects of Pediatrics and Adults Asthma Allergy and Immunology conditions.
Education and Training
Ben Gurion University Medical School
Ben Gurion University of The Negev / Faculty of Health Science 1983
Ben Gurion University of The Negev / Faculty of Health Science
Ben-Gurion University of the Negev Faculty of Health Sciences 1983
Asthma and Immunology
Allergy and ImmunologyAmerican Board of Allergy and ImmunologyABAI
- 'America's Top Doctors' Castle Connolly, 1997
- 2012 Bergen County Super Doctors
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Allergic Reaction
- Hives (urticaria)
- Member International Association of HealthCare Professionals
- Member AMERICAN ACADEMY OF ASTHMA, ALLERGY & IMMUNOLOGY
- Member AMERICAN COLLEGE OF ASTHMA, ALLERGY & IMMUNOLOGY
- Member ALLERGY, ASTHMA & IMMUNOLOGY SOCIETY OF GREATER N.Y.
- Member AMERICAN MEDICAL ASSOCIATION
- Member MEDICAL SOCIETY OF N.J.
- A Einstein Coll M-Yeshiva U, Allergy And Immunology; Bronx Municipal Hosp Ctr, Pediatrics; Morristown Mem Hosp, Pediatrics
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- Jacobi Medical Center
- Jacobi Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of Medicine Program
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine, New York
- Ben Gurion University Medical School, Israel
- Albert Einstein Medical Center, Allergy and Immunology
Professional Society Memberships
- Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology Society of Greater New York
What do you attribute your success to?
- Care and Dedication to Patients, Availability
Hobbies / Sports
- Travelling, Reading, Theatre, Hiking, Boating
- Holy Name Medical Center
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Dr. Ziv Harish MD's Practice location
Englewood, New Jersey 7631Get Direction
ENGLEWOOD, NJ 07631Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Ziv Harish MD | Allergist and Immunologist | Allergy & Immunology
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Ziv Harish MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Harish
- Recovery from Immunotherapy
Whenever a patient undergoes any medical procedure, one has to get time to recover from it and get back to life with a better outlook and a healthier body. Immunotherapy is designed to help an individual combat certain diseases, and in order to do that, there is a need for an introduction of...
- What Are Histamine Blockers and How Do They Work?
What are histamine blockers?Histamine blockers also called as antihistamines are medications that block or reduce histamine to stop the symptoms of allergy. Histamine is a chemical that is released by a type of white blood cell called mast cell in response to allergies or injuries. The cells that...
- Steroid Drugs for Lupus
What is Lupus?Lupus is known as a chronic autoimmune medical condition, which tends to damage any part of the body such as the skin, joints, or organs. The type of lupus we're talking about is systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE), which usually lasts for a longer duration from weeks to many years....
- How is Chicken Pox Diagnosed?
Chicken pox is a very serious viral disease that results from the varicella zoster virus. The most common sign and indicator of chicken pox is the blistering rash all over one's body. The symptoms are more evident during the cold season, and young children are to be vaccinated against the disease....
- Can Sinusitis Be Caused by Allergies?
The inflammation of the sinuses found in your forehead, cheekbones, and behind your nose is what is known as sinusitis. Sinusitis can be a short-term inflammation resulting from a bacterial infection after an infection like the common cold. However, sinusitis can also be chronic, resulting from...
- Allergies: Symptoms, Causes and Risk Factors
What are Allergies?An allergy is basically a disorder of the immune system response that leads to certain symptoms, such as coughing, sneezing, watery eyes, and a runny nose. When the immune system reacts to a foreign substance, such as dust mites, pollen, pet dander, bee venom, or any kind of food,...
- Ann Zozo374 Stockholm St New York New York 11237
- Dr. Boyan Hadjiev M.D.30 East 40th Street New York New York 10016
- Dr. Jesse A. Stoff MD70 Glen Street Glen Cove New York 11542
- Ma. Lourdes B. de Asis354 Old Hook Road Westwood New Jersey 7675
- Dr. Audrey Weissman M.D.59-10 Junction Blvd. Elmhurst New York 11373
- Dr. Morris Nejat M.D.116 E 36th St New York NY 10016