University-based small group practice focused on memory disorders with an emphasis on Alzheimer's and related dementias.
Education and Training
Northwestern University Medical School
Northwestern University The Feinberg School of Medicine 2003
American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology- Neurology
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Instructor, Department of Neurology (Aging Division), Washington University School of Medicine -
- Alene and Meyer Kopolow Award Recipient,' Direct Patient Care and Aging Research, 2009
- Richard and Mildred Poletsky Award,' Dementia Care and Research, 2008
- 2010 Invited Speaker, Keynote address, Northwestern MSTP Retreat Alen 2010 Washington University School of Medicine
- 2009 Richard and Mildred Poletsky Award
- Dementia, Alzheimer's Disease, Neurological Disorders
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Memory Loss
- Vascular Disease
- MemberInternational Association of HealthCare Professionals
- Barnes-Jewish Hospital 2004
- Barnes-Jewish Hospital 2007
- Dementia, Washington University School of Medicine, St. Louis, Missouri 2009
- Washington University
- Washington University
Professional Society Memberships
- American Medical Association, American Osteopathic Association, Sigma Xi Honor Society
Hobbies / Sports
- Fine Arts, Theater, Museum, Ballet
- Barnes-Jewish Hospital
Dr. Nupur Ghoshal MD's Practice location
St. Louis, Missouri 63108Get Direction
SAINT LOUIS, MO 63108Get Direction
Saint Louis, MO 63110Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Nupur Ghoshal MD | Neurologist | Electrodiagnostic Medicine
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Nupur Ghoshal MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ghoshal
Get to know Neurologist Dr. Nupur Ghoshal, who serves the population of St. Louis, Missouri. Dr. Nupur Ghoshal is an established Neurologist who continues to provide exceptional care and support to her patients within the Washington University Physicians in St. Louis, Missouri. Featuring over a decade of experience in her field, she has a special expertise in all facets of her work. Dr. Ghoshal serves as an Associate Professor of Neurology and Psychiatry at the Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis. Dr. Ghoshal’s acclaimed career in medicine began in 2003, when she graduated with her Medical Degree from Northwestern University’s Feinberg School of Medicine in Chicago, Illinois. Following the completion of medical school, she completed her internship and residency at Barnes-Jewish Hospital, and her fellowship with Washington University. Moreover, Dr. Ghoshal also holds a Doctor of Philosophy Degree in Cell and Molecular Biology from Northwestern University in Evanston, Illinois. Dr. Ghoshal is board certified in Neurology by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology. Dr. Ghoshal is committed to keeping current with the new developments in medicine, and she has undertaken research focused on the mechanisms underlying neurodegenerative disorders beginning with the tau protein in Alzheimer’s disease and the progranulin protein in frontotemporal dementia. She has dedicated her life to delivering high quality and compassionate care to her patients, and remains a distinguished member of the American Medical Association and the American Academy of Neurology. In her free time, Dr. Ghoshal enjoys the fine arts, theatre, attending museums, and the ballet.
- Can Supplements and Vitamins Help with Alzheimer’s Disease?
Alzheimer’s disease is heartbreaking, and any suggestions or help is welcomed. There is no cure for Alzheimer’s and only a few medications are available for patients to ease the symptoms of the disease. It is a given that proper nutrition supports your brain and body function, plus vitamins and...
- What is the Link between Magnesium and Restless Legs Syndrome?
Magnesium is a vital mineral for normal body functioning. Your kidneys, heart, teeth, and bones rely on magnesium to function properly. It influences enzyme and energy production. It also regulates calcium absorption in the body.Where to get magnesiumYou can get calcium from the following sources:...
- Pregnancy and Parkinson’s Disease
Parkinson's disease happens to only 5% of women before the age of 40, with less than 400 women who are younger than 50 years old diagnosed with the disease in the United States. This is why pregnancy in patients with Parkinson's Disease is uncommon and a rare occurrence.There have been previous...
- Restless Sleep May Precede Parkinson's Disease
Parkinson’s is a disorder of movements characterized by rigidity, tremor, bradykinesia (slow movements), and much more. It is also known as a more generalized neurodegenerative disorder that affects memory, cognitive ability, emotion and sleep.One of the under reported changes in Parkinson’s is...
- Muscular Dystrophy Patient's Sweet Proposal to Girlfriend of Two Years
Michelle Henderson received a marriage proposal in an exceptional way and to a unique man. She dated Val Vera for two years and things were going great, and when they moved toward the Courthouse in the Square on a date, she had no idea that something special was about to happen. ...
- Facts About Autism
Autism affects both boys and girlsAutism affects one out of every 42 boys in America, and in total, 1 in 52 children in America is diagnosed with autism. As the disease is growing globally, it is important to know that treating the disease can be costly, both financially and...
- Dr. William Elliot Rosenfeld M.D.222 S Woods Mill Rd Chesterfield MO 63017
- Dr. Rawan Tarawneh MD1 Barnes Jewish Hospital Plz Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Todd Brook Silverman M.D.232 S Woods Mill Rd Chesterfield MO 63017
- Dr. Zaheer Ahmed M.D.232 S Woods Mill Rd Chesterfield MO 63017
- Dr. Ajitesh Rai M.D.2 Memorial Dr Alton IL 62002
- Dr. Luigi Maccotta MD4921 Parkview Pl Saint Louis MO 63110