Dr. Jennifer Taylor is a Dentist practicing in Mason, OH. Dr. Taylor specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Education and Training
Ohio State University College of Dentistry
- United States Air Force Advanced Education, General Dentistry Program
What do you attribute your success to?
- Service in the Military
Hobbies / Sports
- Travel, Reading, Swimming, Running, Photography
|License State Code:||OH|
Jennifer Elizabeth Taylor CNP's Practice location
Mason, OH 45040Get Direction
Fairfield, Ohio Get Direction
COLUMBUS, OH 43214Get Direction
Jennifer Elizabeth Taylor CNP's reviewsWrite Review
- Denture Creams Can Cause Nerve Damage
A number of recent reports show that overuse of denture creams and other products leads to nerve damage. The major reason behind this damage is zinc poisoning from the products. Zinc is an important mineral required by the body, but the amount of zinc is usually balanced with that of copper. People...
- How to Prepare for Your Dental Appointment
According to the American Dental Association (ADA), people should visit their dentist or dental hygienist every six months to maintain optimal oral health. Dental problems should never be ignored since they can become serious and contribute to other medical conditions, such as heart disease,...
- What is a Yeast Infection?
Candidiasis is a type of fungal infection resulting from overgrowth of the yeast genus, Candida. The most predominant species in this genus is Candida albicans. The yeast survives in different parts of our body, including the skin, genitals, throat, and mouth. Growth of these organisms commonly...
- What Is Dry Socket?
What is Dry Socket?Getting a tooth extracted is far from being an enjoyable experience for anyone, and no doubt that after the extraction, one feels discomfort for some time. However, if the pain remains even after a few days, it should be seen as a tip-off of an oral condition called dry socket.Dry...
- What Are the Causes of Receding Gums?
As the margin of teeth recede, the roots of the teeth are exposed. Receding gums are a very common oral problem and are of concern as it may be the warning signs of many gum diseases. Gum deterioration occurs gradually with time and creates small pockets or gaps between the tooth and the gum, which...
- Are Dental Crowns Useful?
What is Dental Crowns?A dental crown, or a tooth crown, is a tooth-shaped sleeve, or cap, made of porcelain or metal, that is placed over the tooth. Crowns are utilized to restore the shape and size of a tooth. When implanted properly, the porcelain caps cover the crown of the tooth that is visible...
- Dr. Guy Gunacar DDS10587 Montgomery Road Cincinnati OH 45242
- Dr. Andrew Michael Killgore D.M.D.792 Eastgate South Dr Cincinnati OH 45245
- Dr. Starla D. Clark D.D.S.8231 Cornell Road Cincinnati Ohio 45249
- Dr. Fred H Peck D.D.S.8251 Cornell Rd Cincinnati OH 45249
- Dr. Chris Carrico DMD6962 Tylersville Road West Chester Ohio 45069
- Dr. Alexander Michael Della bella D.M.D.7835 Remington Road Cincinnati OH 45242