Kendall Luyt MD
Emergency Physician (Pediatric) | Pediatric Emergency Medicine940 NE 13TH ST # 2300 OKLAHOMA CITY OK, 73104
Dr. Kendall Luyt is a pediatric emergency medicine physician practicing in OKLAHOMA CITY, OK. Dr. Luyt specializes in providing care for critically ill and injured children. Pediatric Emergency Medicine Physicians possess a vast amount of knowledge in areas such as neonatology, critical care and forensic pediatrics. Children involved in automobile accidents, child abuse or near-drowning episodes are frequent cases treated by pediatric emergency medicine physicians.
Kendall Luyt MD's Practice location
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK 73104Get Direction
- Breast Cancer Risk Could Depend on a Combination of Gene Variation and Environment
A recent topic for many people concerned about breast cancer is the genetic factors involved. Genetics is a confusing topic for many people because it can be hard to determine the exact risk of getting a disease. While we know that genetics is a factor, the specific genes that cause cancer have been...
- Comparative Value of PARP Inhibitors is Lacking, According to ICER Report
The Institute for Clinical and Economic Review, also known as ICER, is a non-profit organization that analyzes the value of new medical tests, treatments, and drugs approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA). The goal of ICER is to use the value of these innovations and develop reports...
- Cystic Fibrosis Stories: Stronger Because of their Scars
Scars are a fact of life for those suffering from Cystic Fibrosis (CF). From ports to transplants and pacemakers, most people with CF have at least one scar. Not to mention, the dark circles under their eyes from exhaustion and fatigue. Living with CF is tough; it can be draining both mentally and...
- Treatment for Meningitis
The severity of meningitis varies from one person to another. In common cases, medications can help solve the problem and the person may recover within 1 to 3 weeks. But in cases where there is a risk of the infection spreading to the meninges, hospitalization and other confirmation tests might be...
- Is Meningitis Contagious?
Caused by bacteria and viruses, meningitis is an inflammation (swelling) of the protective membranes covering the brain and spinal cord known as the meninges. The inflammation is usually caused by an infection of the fluid surrounding the brain and spinal cord. It can develop as a result of injury,...
- The Value of Clinical Intuition: Kids also Experience Drug Side Effects
Clinical intuition is difficult to describe. Personally, it is the art of integrating nonverbal information that a patient presents in order to reach a diagnosis, reducing the need for diagnostic testing. This is especially important in children who often react differently to procedures, tests and...
- Dr. Amy L. Sparkman M.D.940 Ne 13th St Oklahoma City OK 73104
- Dr. Robert C Welliver MD1200 Childrens Ave Oklahoma City OK 73104
- Dr. Yashas R Nathani M.D.940 NE 13TH ST # 2300 OKLAHOMA CITY OK 73104
- Dr. David Isaac telan Mortel M.D.940 NE 14TH STREET, SUITE 2G-2300 OKLAHOMA CITY OK 73104
- Dr. Geoffrey Lowe MD940 NE 13th St Oklahoma City OK 73104
- Daniel Green D.O.940 NE 13TH ST # 2300 OKLAHOMA CITY OK 73104