Allergic rhinitis. A. Conjunctivitis.B Asthma. Atopic Dermatitis. Urticaria Angioedema. Anaphylaxis. hypersensitivity to drugs.Food allergy. Autoimmune Disease. Chronic obstructive Pulmonary Disease.hypersensitivity to Stiging insects.
Education and Training
Ain Shams University; Cairo
Allergy and Immunology
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Volunteer Associate Professor, Department of Pediatric Allergy and Immunology, University of California Irvine School of Medicine -
- Orange County Med Ctr, Pediatric Allergy Orange County Med Ctr, Pediatrics
- White Memorial Medical Center, Los Angeles, Pediatrics, and the University of California, Irvine Medical Center, Allergy and Immunology
- Munira Hospital; Cairo, Egypt
Professional Society Memberships
- American Medical Association, Sudanese Medical Association, Egyptian Medical Association
What do you attribute your success to?
Listening to Patients, Medical Practice in Developing Areas
Favorite Place to Vacation
- Nand E.Africa Far east Amazone region . Cancune.and India.
Hobbies / Sports
- Reading, Travel, Hiking
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian; Newport Beach
Dr. Loula A. Amin M.D.'s Practice location
Newport Beach, California 92660Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Loula A. Amin M.D. | Allergist and Immunologist | Allergy & Immunology
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Loula A. Amin M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Amin
- Can Sinusitis Be Caused by Allergies?
The inflammation of the sinuses found in your forehead, cheekbones, and behind your nose is what is known as sinusitis. Sinusitis can be a short-term inflammation resulting from a bacterial infection after an infection like the common cold. However, sinusitis can also be chronic, resulting from...
- What are the Different Types of Inhalers Used to Treat Asthma?
Managing medication and using inhalers have become integral parts of the asthma care routine. An inhaler allows you the freedom of carrying minute doses of medication for use in emergencies wherever you may go. It’s a huge relief knowing that help is immediately at hand in your trouser pocket. Not...
- Children's Film "Peter Rabbit" Under Fire for Controversial Scene Exploiting Food Allergies
The film Peter Rabbit is a modern take on the classic children's story. But, this film isn't without controversy. Parents of children with food allergies, and even parents of children with celiac disease, have recently decided to boycott the film altogether.But, why?It started when snippets from the...
- 5 Tips on Living with AIDS
OverviewAIDS is caused by human immune deficiency virus (HIV). The virus damages the immune system by interrupting the ability of the body to fight infection. The affected person becomes more vulnerable to disease. Individuals that are affected with HIV can acquire AIDS, but not all individuals...
- What Should I Know About Asthma Inhalers?
Inhalers are very popular, lifesaving medications for many who are suffering from asthma and other lung conditions. Knowing about the different types of inhalers and how to use them effectively is very important in controlling the conditions. An asthma inhaler is ideal to deliver the medication for...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Fall Allergies?
Seasonal allergies are very common in the United States, especially during the fall. Just like spring and summer allergic reactions, fall allergies may also cause a number of symptoms that may make you wary of going out to have some fresh air.Some of the common causes of fall allergies include:...
- Dr. Paul Y. Qaqundah M.D.17822 Beach Blvd. Huntington Beach California 92647
- Dr. Alan E. Gorenberg MD8506 E Chapman Ave Orange CA 92869
- Dr. Chiraag S Patel M.D.2600 Redondo Ave Long Beach CA 90806
- Dr. Raffaele A. Davidovich MD1236 N. Magnolia Ave. Anaheim CA 92801
- Mr. Mark Steven Sugar M.D.11100 Warner Ave Fountain Valley CA 92708
- Dr. William G Harris MD505 S Main St Orange CA 92868