My main are is Intensive Care medicine. I am specifically interested in ARDS and mechanical ventilation. I alwso have been training in Interventional Bronchoscopy
Education and Training
National Autonomous University of Mexico
Manuel Lois's Expert Contributions
When patients get sick and seek medical attention, they expect doctors will help them get back to “normal”. Contrary to what many television shows depict, many ICU patients are those with chronic or incurable diseases, often in the terminal stage. When walking through the ICU, you see patients...
Alcohol abuse alters the proper functioning of the human body in ways which contribute to the development of a number of illnesses on the long term. Alcohol is a substance which is metabolized inside the human body. In large quantities alcohol has a number of negative effects on...
What do you attribute your success to?
Areas of research
Teaching and speaking
Favorite Place to Vacation
- Anywhere as long as I am with my Son. Ideally Water sea or Lake, Nature
Hobbies / Sports
- cooking, Music, Astronomy, Mayan and Aztec culture, exercise, painting
Manuel Lois's Practice location
Fort Worth, Texas 76104Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Manuel Lois | Internist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Manuel Lois's reviewsWrite Review
- Can Your Diet Affect Your Sleep?
Foods that you should eat to ensure a good night's sleep:...
- What Causes Cat Scratch Fever?
What is cat scratch fever?Cat scratch fever is also known as "cat scratch disease", which is a type of bacterial infection. The disease got its name because humans contract the infection from cats that are infected with the bacterium called Bartonella henselae, which is one of the most common...
- These Conditions Can Cause Dyspnea
OverviewDyspnea is the clinical term for shortness of breath or breathlessness experienced by both healthy individuals and patients with respiratory or cardiovascular diseases. It can also be a temporary condition that quickly resolves on its own or a symptom of a more serious health condition. A...
- Laryngitis: What Is Croup?
What is laryngitis?Laryngitis is the swelling of your voice box. It is often caused by an infection, mostly by a virus. The voice box is also known as the larynx. It links the back of your throat to the windpipe. The vocal cord and larynx are part and parcel and are required for speech. Laryngitis...
- Diarrhea: The Top 10 Questions
Is diarrhea a sign of early pregnancy?Diarrhea is a very common sign of early pregnancy. Every woman is different and so are her experiences of pregnancy. Not every woman experiences the same symptoms. Hence, diarrhea is also not a symptom that every pregnant woman experiences, although it’s quite...
- What Team of Specialists Should I Contact if I Have Meningitis?
As complex as it is, meningitis can sometimes be a threat to life. Treating meningitis can be tricky, hence, it needs a team of medical practitioners to make a diagnosis and offer treatment for the condition. You can call your doctor immediately under the following circumstances:...
- Dr. Rohan Gupta DO800 W Magnolia Ave Fort Worth TX 76104
- Dr. Saravanan Balamuthasamy M.D.1000 W Cannon St Fort Worth TX 76104
- Michael Craig Delaughter M.D., PH.D.1650 West Magnolia Avenue Fort Worth TX 76104
- Dr. Fernando Garcia M.D.900 W Magnolia Ave Fort Worth TX 76104
- Dr. Steven E. Johnson M.D.800 5th Ave Fort Worth TX 76104
- Josef Widerhorn M.D.1307 8th Ave Fort Worth TX 76104