Education and Training
University College of Medical Sciences
University of Delhi
University College of Medical Services
Critical Care Medicine
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Grant Hospital of Chicago, Rush-Presbyterian St. Luke's Medical Center, Chicago
- University of Rochester (Critical Care Medicine), Long Island College Hospital (Pulmonary Medicine)
- University of Rochester Medical Center - University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry, New York
- Grant Hospital of Chicago
- University of Rochester Medical Center, Critical Care Medicine and Long Island College Hospital, Pulmonary Medicine
What do you attribute your success to?
- Hard Work and Dedication
Hobbies / Sports
- Health Club
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- Holy Family Medical Center
- Saint Joseph Hospital
Dr. Mukesh K. Ahluwalia MD's Practice location
Des Plaines, Illinois 60016Get Direction
MESA, AZ 85204Get Direction
Glenview, IL 60026Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Mukesh K. Ahluwalia MD | Pulmonologist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Mukesh K. Ahluwalia MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ahluwalia
- Viral vs. Bacterial Infections: Know the Difference
IntroductionBoth bacterial and viral infections are caused by microbes, such as bacteria and viruses. These microbes are spread through the following:...
- When Could Polydipsia Be a Sign of Something Serious?
Extreme thirst is medically referred to as polydipsia, which is believed to be the first signs of diabetes. Polydipsia can also be accompanied by dry mouth, which could be constantly or temporarily experienced.In order for the body to function properly, it is important to drink an adequate amount of...
- Do Raspberry Ketones Promote Weight Loss?
What is Raspberry ketones?Raspberry ketones are compounds that create the unique aroma raspberries project. These ketones are used in foods and cosmetics for enhancing flavor and aroma in the product. The extracted ketones from the berries contain a large amount of phenolic compounds that help to...
- How to Gain Weight in a Healthy Way?
One of the biggest myths that have been going on for quite a while in the area of weight management is that gaining weight is easier than losing weight.However, in reality, it can actually be extremely tough to gain weight just like losing weight. In most cases, people who want to gain weight end...
- Can My Diet Cause Gallstones?
What are gallstones?Gallstones are hard, stone-like crystals found in the gallbladder. The gallbladder is an organ found beneath the liver, particularly on the right side of the abdominal cavity. The pear-shaped organ releases bile into the small intestine to help digest the food we eat. The liver...
- 512 Pill Used for the Treatment of Chronic Pain
IntroductionThe 512 pill is a white-colored round pill with an imprint of "512". It is known to contain the active ingredients acetaminophen with the strength of 325 mg and oxycodone with the strength of 5 mg. This medicine is supplied by the company known as Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals.The 512...
- Mr. Demetrios John Giokaris MD4921 North Western Avenue Chicago Illinois 60625
- Dr. Theodore Morrison Homa MD765 Ela Road Lake Zurich IL 60047
- Dr. Ignatius Tang M.D.400-E Randolph St. Chicago IL 60601
- Dr. Jaroslaw Leszczak MD1875 Dempster Street Park Ridge Illinois 60068
- Dr. Haresh Sawlani M.D.3445 North Central Avenue Chicago Illinois 60634
- Dr. Gretel Ruiz Jorge M.D.2601 W Main St Carbondale IL 62901