Dr. John G. Wilcox, MD, FACOG
Endocrinology-Diabetes | Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism333 South Arroyo Boulevard Pasadena California, 91105
Dr. John Wilcox practices Endocrinology in Pasadena, California. Dr. Wilcox specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases related to hormone imbalance, and the bodys glands in the endocrine system. Endocrinologists are trained and certified to treat a variety of conditions, including menopause, diabetes, infertility, and thyroid disorders, among many others. Dr. Wilcox examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses, and decides the best treatment methods.
Education and Training
University of Southern California School of Medicine
Univ of Southern Ca Sch of Med, Los Angeles Ca 1990
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
Dr. John G. Wilcox, MD, FACOG's Expert Contributions
Your obstetrician will best be able to help you and provide direction. READ MORE
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Assistant Clinical Professor, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Southern California School of Medicine -
- 'America's Top Obstetrician and Gynecology Award,' 2005, 2010, 2011
- 'Top Doctors Award,' Pasadena Magazine, 2010
- University of Southern California Medical Center, Los Angeles, CA
Dr. John G. Wilcox, MD, FACOG's Practice location
Pasadena, California 91105Get Direction
Pasadena, CA 91101Get Direction
PASADENA, CA 91105Get Direction
Dr. John G. Wilcox, MD, FACOG's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Wilcox
- How to Get Rid of Smegma?
What is Smegma?In uncircumcised males, smegma is a sebaceous matter made up of oil and dead skin cells, which accumulates under the foreskin. In females, it accumulates around the folds of the labia. It is not a serious condition and not a sexually transmitted infection. However, a smegma buildup...
- 5 Tips on Living with Vaginitis
Vaginitis is an infection that causes swelling and inflammation in the vagina. Vaginitis happens as a result of an imbalance of the normal bacterial flora causing an overgrowth of other organisms in the vagina.Types of VaginitisThere are many conditions that will cause swelling or infection in the...
- Where Does Genital Herpes Appear on My Body if I Have It?
Herpes blistersThe most obvious symptoms of genital herpes are the appearance of blisters or sores on the genitals. Most people may experience a tingling or itchy sensation before blisters appear on the skin or mucous membranes. This sensation is limited to the area where the lesions will occur....
- What Causes Tingling in Feet?
IntroductionA tingling sensation in the feet is a common concern among people. This sensation tends to be a similar feeling to the pins and needles effect. Some people may even feel pain and numbness in their feet along with a tingling sensation, which can be bothersome. However, it is not usually a...
- Controversy Surrounds PapSeek, a New Diagnostic Test
What is PapSeek?PapSeek is a 3-part test designed to identify certain reproductive cancers that aren’t usually caught until they’ve advanced. The test itself is groundbreaking in terms of cancer research and early prevention, but there has been a lot of controversy surrounding the test for a...
- Genital Warts - What Will Happen at the Doctor's Office?
If you doubt that you are having signs and symptoms of genital warts or your partner has developed genital warts after sexual contact, seek the doctor’s advice immediately. If you are a woman having genital warts, the first step you should follow is scheduling an appointment with a gynecologist....
- Dr. Susan Pekarovics M.D.6360 Wilshire Blvd. Los Angeles California 90048
- Dr. Minou Tran M.D.9315 TELEGRAPH RD PICO RIVERA CA 90660
- Dr. Michael W Lin MD207 S Santa Anita Ave San Gabriel CA 91776
- Dr. Eva Cwynar MD465 N Roxbury Dr #733 Beverly Hills CA 90210
- Dr. Christine Hema Darwin MD200 Medical Plaza Los Angeles CA 90095
- Dr. Michael Frank Richman MD1950 Sawtelle Blvd Los Angeles CA 90025