Peter K. Harvie
Pediatrician55 Fruit Street Boston Massachusetts, 2114
Pediatric Intensive Care Medicine
Education and Training
University of Science and Technology School of Medicine
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons, New York
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Pediatric Critical Care
Professional Society Memberships
- American Medical Association, Massachusetts Medical Society
What do you attribute your success to?
Willingness to Share, the Grace of God, Compassion, Genuine Desire to Help
Hobbies / Sports
- Playing the Organ, Flute, and Accordion
Favorite professional publications
- New England Journal of Medicine, Pediatric Intensive Care
Peter K. Harvie's Practice location
- Adalia Rose
OverviewAdalia Rose is an American internet star. She was born with Hutchinson-Gilford progeria syndrome, which is a premature aging disease. This genetic condition is also commonly known as progeria. During her early infancy stage, her body was much older than the normal age. In spite of her...
- Which Specialists Can Treat ADHD?
People suffering from attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) encounter several challenges including social, academic or professional difficulties. These issues make it important for ADHD patients to receive definitive treatments that work for them. ADHD is also very common among children....
- Why Swimming Lessons Are Crucial for Children with Autism
It is important for any child to learn how to swim, but it is especially important for those with autism due to tendencies to wander towards water.Sayed's storySayed Ashraaf Ali Sayed Imran is five years old and has autism. He is absolutely in love with anything that has to do with water. Anyone who...
- ADHD: How it Impacts the Family
Any negative medical condition suffered by one family member usually carries over to the rest of the family. How an ADHD diagnosis can affect the whole familyOnce a child, teenager, or even an adult, is diagnosed with ADHD, the impact of the diagnosis will be felt by the entire family. Furthermore,...
- What Is Cyanosis and Why Does It Occur?
IntroductionCyanosis is the medical term for a bluish discoloration of the skin, nails, toes, and mucous membranes. It is generally caused by low levels of oxygen in the blood. Normally, blood appears bright red when it is fully oxygenated. However, when blood does not have enough oxygen, it turns...
- Why Should I Breastfeed My Baby?
Babies thrive on the breast milk from their mothers. A mother's milk is rich in minerals, vitamins, carbohydrates, protein, and the fat that babies need.How Does My Baby Benefit from Breastfeeding?A mother’s milk contains two main proteins, whey (60-70%) and casein (30-40%). Breast feeding is...
- Dr. William D. Singer M.D.42 WASHINGTON ST WELLESLEY MA 02481
- Dr. Jocelyn R. Healey MD223 CHIEF JUSTICE CUSHING HWY COHASSET MA 02025
- Alan Minoru Fujii1 Boston Medical Center Place Boston Massachusetts 2118
- Dr. Jeanette Adele Callahan MD1493 Cambridge Street Cambridge Massachusetts 02139
- Dr. Mitzi Johnson MD750 Washington St Boston MA 02111
- Wilhelmina Hernandez1 Boston Medical Center Place Boston Massachusetts 02118