Dr. Daniel Kline is a Dentist practicing in Chandler, Arizona. Dr. Kline specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Education and Training
University of Southern California School of Dentistry
- 'Americas Top Dentist in Cosmetic Dentistry,' Consumers Research Council
- 'Top Dentist,' Phoenix Magazine
Professional Society Memberships
- International Society for Breath Odor Research, American Dental Association, Arizona State Dental Association
What do you attribute your success to?
- Luck and Hard Work
Hobbies / Sports
- Sports, Tailgating with Family
Daniel G. Kline's Practice location
Request An Appointment With Daniel G. Kline | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Daniel G. Kline's reviewsWrite Review
- What is a Tooth Abscess?
A tooth abscess refers to the accumulation of pus caused by a bacterial infection at the root of the tooth or between the tooth and gum. Abscess at the tip of the root is known as periapical abscess, while those found in the gums are referred to as periodontal abscesses. Tooth abscesses should be...
- Drinking Sports Drinks Can Lead to Tooth Erosion
According to a new study presented at the International Association for Dental Research in Miami, some of the popular sports drinks contain high levels of acid that can lead to tooth erosion, hypersensitivity, and staining. Researchers from the New York University report that the drink may also...
- Professional Teeth Cleanings Can Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease
Getting the teeth cleaned by a professional may not only give you a healthy and sparkling smile but also a healthier heart, according to a new study. In this study, people who regularly got their teeth cleaned and scaled by a dentist had a 24% less chance of getting heart disease, when compared to...
- Frequent Smoking and Lack of Sleep Can Lead to Gum Disease
Studies show that smoking and lack of sleep are two factors that affect the progression of gum disease. “The study shows that other than brushing and flossing, there are lifestyle factors that may affect the dental health of a person”, says Preston D. Miller Jr., DDS, president of the American...
- When are Dental Crowns Recommended?
What is a Dental Crown?Dental crowns are used for saving damaged or broken teeth, as well as when a tooth requires a root canal treatment. In order for the dental crown to get attached to the tooth, the tooth needs to be reduced in size first.A dental crown is a prosthetic superstructure that...
- Oral Hygiene and Overall Health
Maintaining oral hygiene is very important for overall health; it does far more just keeping a bright smile. Good oral hygiene can reduce the risk of serious conditions like heart diseases, and may also preserve memory as people age. Dental health may affect overall health in six different ways,...
- Dr. Chad Caffall DDS1801 E. Southern Ave. Mesa AZ 85204
- Dr. Brent D Pulley D.M.D., LTD1442 E Chandler Blvd Phoenix AZ 85048
- Dr. Owen Michael Waldman D.M.D.21809 North Scottsdale Road Scottsdale AZ 85255
- Dr. Elena M. Alexander DDS21188 E Ocotillo Rd Queen Creek AZ 85142
- Steven C. Huntsman DDS6920 E Shea Blvd Scottsdale Arizona 85254
- Dr. John Aird Dana DDS2084 E SOUTHERN AVENUE TEMPE AZ 85282