David G. Morgan
Podiatrist (Foot and Ankle Specialist)1616 Hardy Cash Drive Hampton Virginia, 23666
David G. Morgan, DPM, FACFAS, of the Ambulatory Foot and Ankle Center in Hampton Virginia, received his degree from the Dr. William M. Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine in 1991. He then completed further education at St. Bernard Hospital and is also on staff at Sentara Hospital, Mary Immaculate Hospital and Riverside Medical Center. Dr. Morgan is a Fellow of the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgery (ACFAS), a Diplomat of the American Board of Podiatric Surgery; and is also a member of the American Professional Wound Care Association, Virginia Podiatric Medical Association and the Association of Armed Forces Podiatrists. An adjunct professor at Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine, Virginia Medical Center and William M. Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine; Dr. Morgan attributes his success to lots of help lots of help from family and friends and to having a great support system.
Education and Training
Dr. William M. Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine
Professional Society Memberships
- Fellow of the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgery, Diplomat of the American Board of Podiatric Surgery, American Professional Wound Care Association, Virginia Podiatric Medical Association, Association of Armed Forces Podiatrists
What do you attribute your success to?
Lots of Help From Family and Friends and to Having a Great Support System.
Teaching and speaking
Adjunct Professor at Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine, Virginia Medical Center, William M. Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine
Hobbies / Sports
- Aviation, Competitive Body Building
Favorite professional publications
- Journal of the American Podiatric Medical Association, Journal of the American Orthopedic Society
David G. Morgan's Practice location
Hampton, Virginia 23666Get Direction
- All About Plantar Warts
How do plantar warts form?Verruca Plantaris is the technical name for plantar warts. What are they? Warts are small benign (non-cancerous) growths on the skin. They typically occur when the skin is infected by a virus. In this case, plantar warts are caused by the human papillomavirus (HPV). This...
- What Is Neuropathy?
Disorders that arise due to peripheral nervous system damage are referred to as peripheral neuropathy or simply neuropathy. Peripheral nerves are the nerves that connect the brain and spinal cord to different parts of the body. These nerves innervate different organs of our body, including the skin,...
- Plantar Fasciitis: Treatment and Therapy for Plantar Fasciitis
Meaning of Plantar FasciitisOne of the most common causes of heel pain is called plantar fasciitis. A flat band of ligament or tissue connects the heel bone to the toes. This ligament is called the plantar fascia, which also provides support to the arch of the foot. If the plantar fascia is...
- What Are Bunions?
A bunion is a small bony projection found at the joint of the toe on the foot. These are formed when the toe pushes against the other toes. This causes the joint to have an abnormal profile, which enlarges over a period of time. The big joint crowds the other toes of the foot resulting in pain. As...
- Ingrown Toenail Removal and Treatment
What Is an Ingrown Toenail?Ingrown toenail is the layman’s term for the medical ailment called onychocryptosis or unguis incarnatus. This is a common and painful condition that usually occurs at the end or on the outer side of the big toe. However, any toenail can still become ingrown. They...
- Diabetes vs. Science: Who’s Winning?
What Is Diabetes?Diabetes is a serious chronic illness that could affect 552 million people by the year 2030, according to the International Diabetes Federation (IDF). A person suffering from diabetes is at a much greater risk of heart attack, kidney damage, or stroke. Therefore, we are now putting...
- Dr. Heather Marie Mckenzie DPM1520 Breezeport Way Suffolk VA 23435
- Dr. Alberto Francisco Orosco DPMHampton Veterans Hospital Hampton VA 23667
- Dr. Jeremiah Francis Bushmaker DPM2202 Executive Dr Hampton VA 23666
- Ms. Tina W Frye D.P.M.2900 George Washington Memorial Hwy Hayes VA 23072
- Dr. Howard Michael Roesen D.P.M.754 Mcguire Pl Newport News VA 23601
- Dr. Andrew Charles Straley DPM705 Mobjack Pl Newport News VA 23606