Dr. Geoffrey Stewart is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Orlando, Florida. Dr. Stewart specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Stewart tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Jefferson Medical College
Jefferson Med Coll-Thos Jefferson Univ, Philadelphia Pa 1990
Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University 1990
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Top Doctor Award-2008 and 2010
- Patient's Choice Award- 2008
- Five Star Rated Provider in Orlando Area
- Back Pain
- Spinal Stenosis
- New England Med Ctr Hosps, Orthopedic Surgery; Pa Hospital-Uphs, General Surgery
- New England Baptist Hospital 1991
- PCOM/Pennsylvania Hospital Program
- Pennsylvania Hospital
What do you attribute your success to?
Hard Work and Good Patients
Dr. Geoffrey Stewart M.D.'s Practice location
Orlando, Florida 32806Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Geoffrey Stewart M.D. | Orthopedist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Geoffrey Stewart M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Stewart
- Everything You Need to Know About Knee Replacement Surgery
What is knee replacement surgery?Knee replacement surgery is a procedure that is used to repair damaged knees. Replacement for your knee parts can help relieve pain and also make the knee joint active. For total knee replacement surgery, the doctor will remove the damaged cartilage and bone, and...
- What Is Pituitary Dwarfism?
IntroductionPituitary dwarfism, also called growth hormone deficiency, is a medical condition wherein the pituitary gland does not produce sufficient amounts of growth hormone. This deficiency often results in children’s slow growth or short stature.An adult with pituitary dwarfism has an average...
- How to Treat a Sprained Ankle
Ankle sprains are a very common ailment, particularly of women who have the habit of wearing high heels. Ankle sprains refer to the condition in which one of the ligaments in the ankle is injured. A history of ankle sprains will eventually make an individual prone to ankle sprains. Landing the foot...
- What Is Total Knee Arthroplasty?
Total knee arthroplasty (TKA), also known as total knee replacement, is a surgical procedure in which parts of the knee joint are replaced with artificial parts or prostheses.A normal knee usually functions as the hinge joint located between the lower leg bones (tibia) and the upper leg bone...
- Will I Need Surgery If I Have Tennis Elbow?
Will I need surgery if I have Tennis Elbow?Tennis elbow, also known as lateral epicondylitis, is a condition that causes pain in the elbow, and it mainly results from overusing the elbow. The condition mainly affects tennis players but it can also affect other athletes and sporting enthusiasts. It...
- Risk Factors For Bursitis
Bursitis is a condition that can affect just about anyone, depending on different conditions such as the environment, regular activities the person engages in, or even the current health status of a person. The condition more commonly affects the elderly, women, and people with very weak...
- Travis B. Van Dyke345 West Michigan Street Orlando Florida 32806
- Dr. Jeffrey B. Friedman M.D.1400 South Orlando Avenue Winter Park Florida 32789
- Dr. Steven E Weber DO7350 Sandlake Commons Boulevard Orlando FL 32819
- Dr. John A. Papa M.D.1285 Orange Ave Winter Park FL 32789
- Dr. Harald J Henningsen MD604 Oak Commons Blvd Kissimmee FL 34741
- Dr. Ronald V Hudanich DO7404 Red Bug Lake Rd Oviedo FL 32765