Dr. Kongyuan He is an anesthesiologist practicing in Encino, California. Dr. He ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. He also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Capital Institute of Medicine
Beijing Med University 1983
Capital Medical College 1983
Beijing Medical College Branch Campus 1987
Capital University of Medical Sciences 1983
The American Board of Anesthesiology-Pediatric Anesthesiology
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Ucla Med Ctr/Ucla D Geffen Sch, Anesthesiology; Univ Hosp & Clinics, Anesthesiology; Univ Of Ok Coll Of Med, Anesthesiology
- UCLA Med Ctr/UCLA D Geffen School
- University of California Los Angeles
- University of Oklahoma College of Medicine
- Children's Hospital Los Angeles
What do you attribute your success to?
Hobbies / Sports
- Travel, Swimming, Jogging
Dr. Kongyuan He M.D.'s Practice location
Encino, California 91436Get Direction
WOODLAND HILLS, CA 91367Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Kongyuan He M.D. | Anesthesiologist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Kongyuan He M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Therapy Dogs can Make a Difference for Fibromyalgia Patients
The main characteristics of fibromyalgia are the constant and chronic pain, and unrelenting fatigue. However, the pain is of a kind far beyond regular aching like the one caused by the flu. As a matter of fact, initially the symptoms may seem just like a common cold. When the disease progresses, the...
- Pins and Needles: Types, Causes, and Treatment
Feeling your hands and feet going numb is a very normal condition that most of us experience at some point or the other. It is a feeling when one cannot feel any sensation in the affected parts of the body. In most cases, numbness or the feeling called ‘pins and needles’ occurs due to a...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Dr. Brandon Lucas Villarreal M.D.25500 Medical Center Dr Murrieta CA 92562
- Dr. Vimal S. Lala D.O.7230 Medical Center Drive West Hills California 91307
- Dr. Lisa Diane Vidato MD Santa Monica California
- Sylvia Ashour Abdulian3940 Laurel Canyon Blvd Studio City CA 91604
- Corry Kucik Los Angeles
- Dr. Daniel Shin M.D.219 West 7th Street Los Angeles California 90014