Harjinder S. Khaira, DMD, obtained his degree in dental medicine in 1998 from Tufts University School of Dental Medicine in Boston. Dr. Khaira is a member of the American Dental Association and Chicago Dental Society. Hard work and passion for the industry, he says, are instrumental to his success. Today, the doctor has his own dentistry practice called Lake Street Dental in Roselle, Illinois.
Education and Training
Tufts University School of Dental Medicine
Professional Society Memberships
- American Dental Association, Chicago Dental Society
What do you attribute your success to?
- Hard Work and Passion for the Industry
Hobbies / Sports
- Golf, Reading, Music
Favorite professional publications
- Journal of American Dental Association
Harjinder S. Khaira DMD's Practice location
Roselle, Illinois 60172Get Direction
ROSELLE, IL 60172Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Harjinder S. Khaira DMD | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Harjinder S. Khaira DMD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Khaira
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- Is There a Link Between Gum Disease and Breast Cancer?
Being on top of oral health is important. This is not new information. From childhood, people are taught that brushing at least twice a day and flossing every day is essential.It is also well known now that smoking is a risk factor for cancer. However, what may not be common knowledge is the...
- Osteoporosis and Oral Health
What is Osteoporosis?Osteoporosis is a disease that affects the bones all over the body. It is a medical condition characterized by a weakness of the bones, due to different factors, leading to fractures of the bones due to minor trauma or no trauma at all. Major causes of osteoporosis are age,...
- Does Everyone Have Wisdom Teeth?
Introduction When a person reaches the ages between 17 to 21, the eruption of wisdom teeth or third molars may take place. However, for some, wisdom teeth do not show up at all. These teeth are called wisdom teeth because they tend to show up at a later and more mature age. When wisdom teeth...
- Healthy Teeth for a Healthy Life
Studies have shown that infection and inflammation of the oral cavity correlates with other medical conditions, like a heart attack or dementia, and can cause serious health concerns over a period of time. Although the causes and effects between oral health and health conditions are not yet...
- Floss Your Teeth the Right Way
Alla Wheeler, RDH, MPA, associate professor of the Dental Hygiene Program at the New York University School of Dentistry, says that since the results of flossing are not immediate, most people do not think that the technique actually works.In reality, this is the best technique, as it does...
- Dr. Steven P. Rempas DDS2829 N Lincoln Ave Chicago IL 60657
- Dr. Antonia P. Koulis DDS1637 Waukegan Rd Glenview IL 60025
- Mr. Michael T. Colletti D.D.S.237 S Main St Lombard IL 60148
- Dr. Monika Tyszkowski DDS6825 W Addison St Chicago IL 60634
- Dr. Daniel C. Berman M.D.8 South Michigan Avenue Chicago Illinois 60603
- Dr. Perry Danos DDS5700 Dempster Morton Grove IL 60053