Solo Practice to provide qulity care, Delivering comprehensive care to patients both in the office and hospital, Integrate western medical knowelde to Ayurvedic approach,
Education and Training
Government Medical College
South Gujarat University / Government Medical College MD
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Mt Sinai Med Ctr Of Fl, Inc, Internal Medicine
- Mount Sinai Medical Center, Florida
- Gandhi-Osmania University Hospital, 1983
Professional Society Memberships
- American College of Physicians
What do you attribute your success to?
Mentoring from Father and Family Support
Favorite Place to Vacation
Dr. Nayana Trivedi M.D.'s Practice location
Encinitas, California 92024Get Direction
LA JOLLA, CA 92037Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Nayana Trivedi M.D. | Internist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Nayana Trivedi M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Male Menopause: It Does Exist
European researchers have identified a few physical and psychological symptoms accompanied by low levels of testosterone, which will enable doctors to diagnose male menopause or late-onset hypogonadism. Male menopause refers to a reduction in testosterone levels, which is a result of aging. Contrary...
- IP 466 White Pill
IntroductionThe IP 466 pill is a capsule-shaped white pill, which has been identified to contain ibuprofen in the strength of 800 mg. This medicine is supplied by Amneal Pharmaceuticals.The pill is 19 mm in size and is made available either over-the-counter or through prescription. Doctors usually...
- What Is Shivering: 15 Conditions That Might Cause Chills
What is shivering?Exposure to cold or rapid shifts in temperature usually causes uncontrollable shivering. However, many other possible causes can cause shivering or chills. An uncontrollable shivering that persists for a longer time may indicate an underlying illness that requires immediate medical...
- Are Detox Diets Effective?
Body detoxes are becoming a popular fad among society. From celebrities, to the girl next door, everyone seems to raving over this complicated diet. A detox diet relies on a meal plan, or lifestyle change, that would help to remove toxins from your body. Companies are catching on to this trend;...
- Your Friends Can Influence Your Drinking Habits
Analysis of data from the famous Framingham Heart Study showed that friends, relatives and others with whom you hang out with decide how much of alcohol you drink, if you drink alcohol. In this study, 12,067 people were followed up for more than 30 years to study the association between lifestyle...
- What Are Petechiae?
What Are Petechiae?Petechiae can be described as marks or blotches that normally appear on the skin and are tiny, round, and purplish or reddish in color. Petechiae are usually pinpoint-sized. Minor hemorrhage (bleeding that is localized below the skin) is the source of petechiae.Although they...
- Dr. Maryam Jahangir Hekmat M.D.11665 Avena Pl San Diego CA 92128
- Dr. Lisa J. Wastila M.D.8939 Villa La Jolla Drive La Jolla California 92037-0945
- Unna N. McPherson-Albers8939 Villa La Jolla Drive La Jolla California 92037
- Dr. John L. Person M.D.2929 Health Center Drive San Diego California 92123
- Dr. Ranjini R Madhavan MD15611 Pomerado Rd Poway CA 92064
- Dr. Michael Lawrence Macmurray M.D.1000 Vale Terrace Dr Vista CA 92084