Dr. Todd Wical is a family practitioner practicing in FORT CAMPBELL, KY. Dr. Wical specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Wical possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Dr. Todd A Wical DO's Practice location
FORT CAMPBELL, KY 42223Get Direction
Dr. Todd A Wical DO's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Wical
- The Possible Causes of Rib Pain
What is a rib cage?A human rib cage consists of 12 pairs of ribs, which are symmetrically paired on both sides of the body. The rib cage shields the organs located in the chest region, which include the lungs and heart from any kind of damage or injury. The ribs are attached to the sternum...
- What Is Back Pain: Get The Facts
Every now and then, you hear people complaining about constant back pain. According to statistics, about 80% of Americans will suffer from back pain at one point of their life.Back pain can be caused by many things, but it is most commonly triggered by incorrect sitting or standing positions, not...
- Cryotherapy and Weight Loss
Cryotherapy is a technology that has been in use for decades, but its use for weight loss is just a happy accident. The idea was invented by Japan in 1978 to help reduce inflammation. This technology has become a commonplace in Europe and the US especially among athletes as it helps in the repair of...
- Tips on Living with Lower Back Pain
There are a variety of causes as to why you are experiencing lower back pain. Back pain may result from underlying health conditions such as connective tissue diseases, which include different types of arthritis, fibromyalgia syndrome, or sciatica (nerve root pain). Lower back pain can also be...
- What Are Antihypertensive Drugs?
IntroductionMedications that help treat hypertension are called antihypertensive drugs, which are divided into different categories. These medications work differently with different side effects. Because there are many antihypertensive drugs available, finding the best medication and treatment plan...
- E. coli and Urinary Tract Infections
What is a urinary tract infection?The main function of the urinary system is to get rid of waste, maintain the body’s water balance, and regulate electrolytes. Its function starts with the kidneys, the organ that filter blood to produce urine, which is composed of extra fluid and wastes. Before...
- Dr. Victor M Acevedo MD650 Joel Drive, Blachfield Army Community Hospita Fort Campbell KY 42223
- Dr. Matthew Nealy Fandre M.D.Blanchfield Community Hospital Fort Campbell KY 42223
- Paul A Savel Other650 Joel Dr Fort Campbell KY 42223
- Dr. Gordon Troy Prairie MDBLANCHFIELD ARMY COMMUNITY HOSPITAL FORT CAMPBELL KY 42223
- Dr. David Daniell Haight MD42nd And Kentucky Ave Fort Campbell KY 42223
- Dr. Chad P Edwards D.O.650 Joel Dr Fort Campbell KY 42223