Pediatrician6360 Wilshire Boulevard Suite 305 Los Angeles California, 90048
Dr. Yussef Sakhai is a pediatrician practicing in Los Angeles, California. Dr. Sakhai is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Sakhai diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Sakhai can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences; Tehran
Yussef Sakhai's Expert Contributions
There is another question in this question and that is a nine years old should run for Marathon? Considering a professional supervision and stretching the training to the age of maturity to start running the Marathon, yes stretching is necessary for every child who participates in any sports. READ MORE
What do you attribute your success to?
- Listening to Patients and Passion for the Industry
Hobbies / Sports
- Fishing, Reading
Yussef Sakhai's Practice location
Los Angeles, California 90048Get Direction
- How Oxytocin, a Natural Hormone, Could Improve Social Skills in Children with Autism
Ocytocin is often called the 'love hormone' or the 'cuddle hormone.' It has many effects, from appetite suppression to inhibiting the release of cortisol. More famously, it is important for every kind of relationship.Basically, this hormone is released by any loving physical contact, including...
- What is Diaper Rash?
Diaper rash is a skin problem that develops in the area beneath the diaper. Appearance of this condition ranges from irritated, reddish skin to pimples and blisters in the diaper area. In mild cases, the skin will be slightly reddish in color and warm to touch. For some infants, it appears in the...
- Is the MMR (Measles, Mumps, Rubella) Vaccine Safe for My Baby?
What are some considerations with regard to vaccination?Never hide anything from your GP while he is deciding about the shots for your baby as your carelessness might have grave after-effects (side effects) for your baby. If your baby has diarrhea or is recovering from the flu, it would not be the...
- Everything You Need to Know About an Adenoidectomy
What Are Adenoids?Adenoids are the immune system’s component which assists in the fight against infections and offers the body protection from viral and bacterial attack.Adenoids are found in children only. They begin to develop as soon as a child is born and reach their maximum when the child is...
- Why Do the Benefits Outweigh the Risks of Circumcision?
Male circumcision has been a highly debated topic with arguments both for and against it. Various religious and traditional practices across the globe favor circumcision. However, there are also large sections of the population in other parts of the world where circumcision is not recommended by...
- Chikungunya Fever: Symptoms, Treatment, and Prevention
Introduction Chikungunya is a viral infection that is transmitted by mosquitoes. The chikungunya virus causes a sudden onset of fever along with severe joint pain. The illness is not considered as contagious, but in rare instances, the virus can get transmitted through contact with a person's...
- Dr. Cigal Shaham M.D., M.SC.6221 Wilshire Boulevard Los Angeles California 90048
- Dr. Ryan H. Kotton M.D.8635 W 3RD ST LOS ANGELES CA 90048
- Dr. Amy K Weimer M.D.8700 Beverly Blvd. Los Angeles CA 90048
- Dr. Kim Van Le MD8700 Beverly Blvd Los Angeles CA 90048
- Dr. Tanya Kumaria M.D.8700 Beverly Blvd Los Angeles CA 90048
- Dr. Jenna Roberts MD8700 Beverly Blvd. Los Angeles CA 90048