Dr. Davis G. Farvolden M.D.
Dermatologist10751 Falls Road Suite 304 Lutherville Maryland, 21093
Davis G. Farvolden, MD, earned his medical degree in 2000 from Flinders University School of Medicine in Adelaide, Australia. He then continued his medical training in the United States, attending Good Samaritan Hospital in Los Angeles for his internship, University of Massachusetts Medical School in Worcester for his dermatology residency, followed by his dermatoimmunology fellowship at Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine in Baltimore. Dr. Farvolden is a member of the American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery, American Association of Dermatology, and the American Medical Association. Persistence and good mentors, he says, are instrumental to his success. Today the doctor practices dermatology in Lutherville, Maryland.
Education and Training
Flinders University School of Medicine; Adelaide
The Flinders Univ Of So Australia- Sch Of Med- Bedford Park- Sa 2000
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Good Samaritan Hospital of Maryland
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Dermatoimmunology
Professional Society Memberships
- American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery, American Academy of Dermatology, American Medical Association
What do you attribute your success to?
Persistence and Good Mentors
Hobbies / Sports
Favorite professional publications
- The Journal of The American Academy of Dermatology
Dr. Davis G. Farvolden M.D.'s Practice location
Lutherville, Maryland 21093Get Direction
TOWSON, MD 21286Get Direction
Chestnut Hill, MA 02467Get Direction
Dr. Davis G. Farvolden M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Farvolden
- What Is HSV-1?
Herpes Simplex Virus 1 (HSV-1)HSV-1 or herpes simplex virus type 1 is a type of herpes simplex virus that causes cold sores. It is called "oral herpes" because it often causes sores around the mouth or on the lips. Cold sores are also called as fever blisters. However, the sores can also be found...
- What Is Keratosis Pilaris and How Can We Treat It?
What is keratosis pilaris?Keratosis pilaris is a harmless skin condition that is often seen in children in adolescents. It is characterized by dry and tiny bumps on the skin, similar to a sandpaper texture. The small bumps usually appear on the face, arms, thighs, or buttocks. However, they are...
- Are At-Home Hair Removal Kits Effective?
With most spas and salons offering waxing services, hair removal is one of the biggest industries today. But, though the industry is constantly growing, patrons are still conscious of their own privacy and believe that it should be done at home. To accommodate this, cosmetic companies have launched...
- Health Benefits of MSM Supplements
What is MSM?MSM, or methylsulfonylmethane, is an organic compound containing sulfur, which has been used for improving the functions of the immune system, lowering inflammation caused in the body, and restoring healthy tissue.MSM has biologically-active sulfur, which is the fourth most plentiful...
- What Type of Doctor Should I Contact if I Have Heat Rash?
Miliaria is the other name for heat rash. Once you have the condition, you will experience some symptoms where most of them appear on the skin. It is believed to affect most children but is an infection that affects all ages.For children, heat rash is caused by underdeveloped sweat ducts that are...
- Tips to Get Rid of Your Eye Bags
Under eye bags and circles are very common concerns among women. Most of us would have dealt with any one of these during different times in our lives. Cleansing with cold water or using a concealer seems to be the solution for most of us to control these two, but there is more to understand about...
- William Dvorine3350 Wilkens Avenue Baltimore Maryland 21229
- Dr. Eva F. Simmons-o'brien M.D.8320 Bellona Ave. Towson MD 21204
- Dr. Grant James Anhalt M.D.1800 Orleans Street Baltimore MD 21287
- Dr. Elisabeth G Richard M.D.10753 FALLS RD LUTHERVILLE MD 21093
- Dr. Ronald Sweren M.D.1800 Orleans Street Baltimore MD 21287
- Dr. Rachel Abuav M.D.1800 Orleans St Baltimore MD 21287