Medical Director of Shady Grove Adventist Hospital in Rockville Maryland, Medical Director of Sexual Assault and Abuse Center. Clinical Forensic Evaluator for Abused Children
Education and Training
Medical College of Wisconsin
Med College Of Wisconsin 1985
Medical College of Wisconsin 1985
Pediatric Emergency Medicine
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Morristown Meml Hosp
- RowanSOM/OPTI/AHS Morristown Medical Center Program
- Maricopa Medical Center
Hobbies / Sports
- Sailing, Music-Theater, Yoga, International Travel, International Medical Aid
Favorite professional publications
- Pediatric Journal, Annals of Emergency Medicine
Julia Ann LaJoie's Practice location
District of Columbia, Washington D.C 20007Get Direction
BALTIMORE, MD 21237Get Direction
Washington, DC 20010Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Julia Ann LaJoie | Emergency Physician (Pediatric) | Pediatric Emergency Medicine
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Julia Ann LaJoie's reviewsWrite Review
- How Is Gastroenteritis Diagnosed?
Gastroenteritis should be diagnosed by a doctor on the basis of prevalent symptoms and the patient’s medical history. Rotavirus infections can also be diagnosed through laboratory tests on blood, stool, and breath samples. Additional tests can be done to identify any other underlying conditions...
- Health Benefits of Cuddling
A great way for couples to connect is by cuddling. Oxytocin is released when people physically bond. Cuddling even helps reduce blood pressure levels, depression, and anxiety. It also helps to develop and increase intimacy with your partner. According to research, cuddling and the release of...
- Amy Poehler Isn't Laughing About Sleep Apnea
Everyone can agree that sleep is very important for someone to maintain their overall health. One celeb who knows this well is favorite funny lady and former SNL cast member Amy Poehler. When discussing her own sleeping issues, Poehler mentioned that when her son, Archie was just three months old,...
- The Value of Clinical Intuition: Kids also Experience Drug Side Effects
Clinical intuition is difficult to describe. Personally, it is the art of integrating nonverbal information that a patient presents in order to reach a diagnosis, reducing the need for diagnostic testing. This is especially important in children who often react differently to procedures, tests and...
- Is Meningitis Contagious?
Caused by bacteria and viruses, meningitis is an inflammation (swelling) of the protective membranes covering the brain and spinal cord known as the meninges. The inflammation is usually caused by an infection of the fluid surrounding the brain and spinal cord. It can develop as a result of injury,...
- Treatment for Meningitis
The severity of meningitis varies from one person to another. In common cases, medications can help solve the problem and the person may recover within 1 to 3 weeks. But in cases where there is a risk of the infection spreading to the meninges, hospitalization and other confirmation tests might be...
- Dr. Michael David Baldovsky D.O.18101 Prince Philip Dr Olney MD 20832
- Dr. Oluwakemi Badaki MD111 Michigan Ave Nw Washington DC 20010
- Dr. Joanna S Cohen MD111 Michigan Ave NW Washington DC 20010
- Dr. Christina Johns MD111 Michigan Ave NW Washington DC 20010
- Mr. Ponda Jamil Madati MD111 MICHIGAN AVE NW WASHINGTON DC 20010
- Dr. Sephora Naomi Morrison MD111 Michigan Ave NW Washington DC 20010