Has a Law Degree and Still Practices Part-Time
Education and Training
The University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health
Areas of expertise and specialization
- University of Wisconsin Hospitals
- University of Wisconsin Hospitals
- University of Wisconsin Hospitals, St. Vincent's Hospital Melbourne
Professional Society Memberships
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons, Plastic Surgery Education Foundation, West Virginia Medical Society, American College of Surgeons, Wisconsin Bar Association
What do you attribute your success to?
Persistence in Achieving Excellence and his Parents who Instilled in him Great Values
Hobbies / Sports
- Being a Sports Fan, Swimming, Running, Travel
Favorite professional publications
- The White Journal
William A. Wood's Practice location
Charleston, West Virginia 25304Get Direction
Request An Appointment With William A. Wood | Plastic Surgeon
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
William A. Wood's reviewsWrite Review
- Does Ultherapy Really Tighten Skin?
What is it?Ultherapy is the only FDA approved non-surgical procedure done to lift the skin of the neck, chins and brow. It is not a surgery; it is not an injection or laser. It is an ultrasound therapy. This technique uses ultrasound to guide the clinician to the directed are of the skin where they...
- Fat May Return After Liposuction
According to a new study published in the journal, Obesity, the fat lost by liposuction — the most popular fat removal cosmetic procedure — returns after the procedure. Researcher Robert H. Eckel, MD, professor of medicine, physiology and biophysics at the University of Colorado Anschutz...
- What You Need to Know About Liposuction
What is it?Liposuction is a cosmetic surgery done to remove the excess fat in specific areas of the body. It is a common and well known surgery which had been done throughout the world for decades.This surgery can be done in both males and females. Liposuction removes excess fat over the thighs,...
- Breast Augmentation: What Are Silicone Implants?
Silicone breast implantsSilicone gel-filled implants have an outer shell made of silicone. The gel has a natural feel just like a natural breast. The silicone gel has a shell that prevents the breast implant from collapsing.If you go for silicone implants, you will need to pay regular visits to your...
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Breast Cancer
There is so much information you can read online about breast cancer. Some information may be acquired in the community, friends, or family that is totally misleading or incorrect. Although not backed up with solid evidence, such information can cause a lot of media attention, which can further...
- Alternatives Used to Treat Acne Scars
Dermal FillersDermal fillers are used to improve the appearance of scars that have recessed. Common substances that are used as fillers and injected into the scars include collagen, hyaluronic acid, and fat. However, in order to maintain this look, you need to have injections repeatedly unless you...
- Dr. Abdalla Zackaria Bandak MD610 50th street SE charleston WV 25304
- Dr. John Wesley Culpepper MD210 Brooks St Charleston WV 25301
- Dr. William Aaron Ross MD210 BROOKS ST CHARLESTON WV 25301
- Dr. Nathan Gopi Menon MD210 Brooks St Charleston WV 25301
- Dr. John David Hayes MD210 Brooks St Charleston WV 25301
- Dr. Robert E Pollard MD1306 Kanawha Blvd E Charleston WV 25301