Dr. Mune Gowda MD
Plastic Surgeon26850 Providence Parkway #125 Novi Michigan, 48379
Dr. Mune Gowda is a cosmetic medicine and surgery specialist practicing in Novi, Michigan. Dr. Gowda specializes in the enhancement of appearance. Improving aesthetic, symmetry and proportion are key goals in cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic medicine has nothing to do with these specific areas not functioning properly; therefore, this elective field solely focuses on aesthetics and anti-aging.
Education and Training
Bangalore Medical College
Bangalore Med Coll, Bangalore Univ, Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute 1972
Plastic SurgeryAmerican Board of Plastic SurgeryABPS
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS- 1979
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Outstanding Instructor Award, 2010
- America's Top Surgeons- Consumer's Research Council of America
- Top Doctor- Detroit Hour Magazine
- Hour Detroit Magazine's Top Docs 2010
- Best Doctors in America 2013-2014
- Sebaceous Cyst
- Member American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Harper-Grace Hospital, Hand/Microsurgery
- Wayne State University
- Harper-Grace Hospital / Detroit, MI, Surgery, Hand 1978
- Harper Grace
Professional Society Memberships
- American Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons, The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
What do you attribute your success to?
Hard Work, Dedication and a Commitment to Treating his Patients With Dignity and Respect
Teaching and speaking
Associate Clinical Professor at Wayne State University
Dr. Mune Gowda MD's Practice location
NOVI, MI 48374Get Direction
Dr. Mune Gowda MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gowda
- How to Prepare for a Breast Augmentation
You may be needed to do the following as you prepare for a breast augmentation operation:...
- What Are the Risks of Breast Augmentation?
A majority of women do not have any severe complications after having breast implants or undergoing a breast augmentation surgery, although some do. An understanding of the possible risks and how to care for your implants is therefore very crucial.Since the decision on having a plastic surgery is...
- What You Need to Know About Liposuction
What is it?Liposuction is a cosmetic surgery done to remove the excess fat in specific areas of the body. It is a common and well known surgery which had been done throughout the world for decades.This surgery can be done in both males and females. Liposuction removes excess fat over the thighs,...
- What to Expect After Having a Breast Augmentation
Patients usually have breast augmentation from a surgical center or hospital as an outpatient, since hospital admission is rarely required.Breast augmentation is commonly carried out under general anesthesia or, in some rare cases, local anesthesia.The steps of the surgical operation...
- Does Ultherapy Really Tighten Skin?
What is it?Ultherapy is the only FDA approved non-surgical procedure done to lift the skin of the neck, chins and brow. It is not a surgery; it is not an injection or laser. It is an ultrasound therapy. This technique uses ultrasound to guide the clinician to the directed are of the skin where they...
- Is a Tummy Tuck a Good Idea?
Tummy tucks, or abdominoplasty, are a very popular option for many who have tried to drop those sagging excess skin on the abdomen. For some, the fat deposits on the skin is an inherited condition. For some others the skin become flaccid with a sudden weight loss leading to odd looks. Abdominoplasty...
- Dr. Bruce Chau D.O.27901 Woodward Ave Berkley MI 48072
- Dr. William J. Pittas D.O.726 Tennyson Downs Ct Bloomfield Hills Michigan 48304
- Barak Tanzman D.O.27901 Woodward Ave Berkley MI 48072
- Dr. Monica chau Quynh Kieu D.O.1 William Carls Dr Commerce Township MI 48382
- Dr. Hashim Alani M.D.29877 Telegraph Rd Southfield MI 48034
- Dr. Haitham Masri MD373 S. Old Woodward Ave Birmingham MI 48009