Don Simkin, DDS, practices at ExcelDent of Western Sullivan in Liberty, New York. He received his degree from New York University in 1973. Affiliated with Catskill Regional Medical Center, he is a member of the American Dental Association and the Academy of General Dentistry. A previous holder of the Olympic Torch, he attributes his success to excellent patient care.
Education and Training
New York University
- Carried the Olympic Torch
Professional Society Memberships
- American Dental Association, Academy of General Dentistry
What do you attribute your success to?
Hobbies / Sports
- Avid Skier, Livingston Manor Rotary Club
- Catskill Regional Medical Center
Don Simkin's Practice location
Liberty, New York 12754Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Don Simkin | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Don Simkin's reviewsWrite Review
- Invasive Dental Treatments May Increase the Risk of Heart Disease
Invasive dental treatments, like tooth extractions, may increase the risk of heart disease or stroke, according to a new study published in, Annals of Internal Medicine. The results show the risk as a short-term one, which can return back to normal after six months.Earlier studies have shown a link...
- Does Everyone Have Wisdom Teeth?
Introduction When a person reaches the ages between 17 to 21, the eruption of wisdom teeth or third molars may take place. However, for some, wisdom teeth do not show up at all. These teeth are called wisdom teeth because they tend to show up at a later and more mature age. When wisdom teeth...
- Causes of Bad Breath
Bad breath, medically known as halitosis, is an indicator of poor dental hygiene, but may also result from other health issues. The types of food you eat and your lifestyle habits strongly affect your breath. If you eat foods with strong odors, it is only normal that it changes the smell of your...
- Snoring Problem? This Dentist May Have the Solution
Dentists can actually be extremely useful to determine why patients are snoring. Many would normally ignore snoring, as it has often been pushed aside as a "joke". But, in reality, it should be a cause of concern.A worrying fact about snoring is that people take it as something normal until it is...
- What Are the Best Home Remedies for Dry Mouth?
Ever felt your mouth suddenly going dry and the need to reach for some water to get rid of the dryness? This is a condition that may occur to you frequently. It is called, fittingly enough, dry mouth. Dry mouth is a condition that can occur due to reduced amounts of saliva in the mouth. Dry mouth is...
- Is It Safe to Go to the Dentist While Pregnant?
Pregnancy is the most precious time for any woman, as well as for her partner. However, being pregnant makes the future mother worry about her health and the subsequent health of her child. Therefore, when a need arises to go to a dentist, many pregnant women are not sure what to do. However, many...
- Dr. Sriram V Myneni D.D.S62 Main St. Livingston Manor NY 12758
- Dr. Paul Lonstein DMD42 Canal St Ellenville NY 12428
- Dr. Mark Hyman DDSRoute 55 Swan Lake NY 12783
- Dr. Brian Gold D.D.S.60 Jefferson St Monticello NY 12701
- Dr. John Howard Hoechster D.M.D.363 Elk Point Rd Livingston Manor NY 12758
- Dr. Philip E Olsen D.D.S.68 Academy St Liberty NY 12754