Alan N. Gordon, MD, is an Oncologist practicing at the MD Anderson Cancer Center in Orlando, Florida. He received his degree from Johns Hopkins University in 1977, completed an internship and residency at Johns Hopkins Hospital, before completing a fellowship at the The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center. Dr. Gordon is affiliated with the Orlando Regional Medical Center and is a member of the Society of Gynecologic Oncology, American Society of Clinical Oncology, European Society of Medical Oncology, International Gynecologic Cancer Society and the Felix Rutledge Society. A recipient of the 'Excellence in Teaching National Faculty Award' given by the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology in 2001, he attributes his success to the possession of quick thinking.
Education and Training
Johns Hopkins University
- 'Excellence in Teaching National Faculty Award', American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2001
- Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Hospital
- The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
Professional Society Memberships
- Society of Gynecologic Oncology, American Society of Clinical Oncology, European Society of Medical Oncology, International Gynecologic Cancer Society, Felix Rutledge Society
What do you attribute your success to?
- Being Quick Thinking
Hobbies / Sports
- Ice Hockey, Skiing, Boating
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
Alan M. Gordon's Practice location
Request An Appointment With Alan M. Gordon | Oncologist | Medical Oncology
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Alan M. Gordon's reviewsWrite Review
- Post-traumatic Stress Disorder and Breast Cancer
When thinking about breast cancer it is important that we remember that this diagnosis will impact all aspects of a patient and their family’s life. Post-Traumatic Stress disorder (PTSD) has been shown to not only be present in people with a breast cancer diagnosis, but also to possibly play a...
- Is There a Link Between Gum Disease and Breast Cancer?
Being on top of oral health is important. This is not new information. From childhood, people are taught that brushing at least twice a day and flossing every day is essential.It is also well known now that smoking is a risk factor for cancer. However, what may not be common knowledge is the...
- Breast Cancer and Hair Loss: Inspirational Messages from Other Women
Hair. The bane of every teenage girl’s existence, the thing that keeps parents who get their girls ready for school up at night, and for many, it is something that is still difficult to master. When it comes to cutting it, braiding it, coloring it, tying it, or pinning it, sometimes, the hair just...
- Speaking with Your Doctor about Ovarian Cancer Diagnosis and Treatment
The best course of action to beat any cancer is to be as informed, proactive, and honest with your professional cancer care team as you can. They will all be more than willing to answer any questions you might have, but will be able to help you the most when you have done some of the research on...
- Pregnancy Does Not Affect Breast Cancer Recurrence, Study Finds
There is a fear among some survivors of breast cancer that having a baby can cause the cancer to come back. For a while, there was no hard evidence one way or the other, so this question could cloud the mind of some women. Only ten percent of young women who have been diagnosed with breast cancer go...
- What Are Night Sweats: Get the Facts
What are night sweats?Night sweats are also called as nocturnal hyperhidrosis, which means excessive sweating during the night. Night sweats are episodes of continuous sweating at night even when the environmental temperature is very cold. Some people may sweat so extensively that they might find...
- Dr. Carlos A. Alemany M.D.2501 North Orange Avenue Orlando Florida 32804
- Dr. Debashish Bose MD543 East Lake Sue Avenue Winter Park Florida 32789
- Dr. Yasser Khaled MD1500 East Medical Center Dr Ann Arbor MI 48109
- Dr. B Joseph Alexander MD70 W Gore St Orlando FL 32806
- Dr. Cecil Olaya Robertson M. D.10000 W Colonial Dr Ocoee FL 34761
- Dr. Steven C Goldstein MD3400 Spruce St Philadelphia PA 19104