Internal Medicine, Family Practice
Dr. Greg S. Naman MD's Videos
Education and Training
Wayne State University
Wayne State Univ Sch of Med, Detroit Mi 1996
Wayne State University School of Medicine 1996
American Board of Internal Medicine- Internal Medicine; American Board of Pediatrics- Pediatrics
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Patient's Choice Award, 2010
- Opiate Dependence
- Vascular Disease
- William Beaumont Hospital
Professional Society Memberships
- American Association of Physicians, American Diabetic Society, Academy of Physicians
What do you attribute your success to?
A High Caliber of Care, his Accessibility and Expertise and his Passion for his Work
Hobbies / Sports
- Frequents the Gym Daily, Soccer, Basketball
Dr. Greg S. Naman MD's Practice location
Ferndale, Michigan 48220Get Direction
Royal Oak, MI 48067Get Direction
Dr. Greg S. Naman MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Naman
- Are You a Mindless Eater?
Mindless eating is the tendency to eat even when you're not even hungry. This phrase was coined by food psychologist Brian Wansink, PhD of Cornell University, to describe subconscious eating habits that may lead to weight gain. Wansink declared that many people, especially in the U.S., have "eyes...
- What Complications May Occur If Bronchitis Goes Untreated?
Acute bronchitis may not cause any complications if it occurs the first time in a person. It usually goes away by taking proper rest after about two to three weeks. However, if bronchitis is left untreated, it can affect the respiratory system and damage the airways and lungs. Because of this...
- Young Athletes and Heat-Related Illnesses
Simple measures will help to prevent heat-related illnesses in young athletes while exercising in the heat. According to American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP), heat-related illness such as heat exhaustion and heat stroke can be prevented in young athletes just the same way as in adults. One of the...
- How to Avoid the Flu During Flu Season
Tips to prevent the flu:Get flu shots – Flu vaccinations still remain the best way to prevent flu in the season. One should ideally get vaccinated in fall to avoid the chances of getting flu. If one has missed it, try to get the shot in winter. One can chose either a flu shot that contains killed...
- What Is a Bruise?
IntroductionBruises, also known as contusions, appear due to certain types of trauma. Bruises are formed when the body’s soft tissues are injured due to bumps, twists, fall, or blow to the body. This injury causes tiny blood vessels and small veins to break and release red blood cells (RBCs)...
- What Do Tonsils Look Like?
Introduction Tonsils are a pair of lymphoid tissues that are located at the back of the throat. They belong to the lymphatic system and help fight infections. Normally, they are pinkish in color. However, sometimes, tonsils become enlarged, red, and irritated when they get infected.When they are...
- Dr. Oronde L. White MD29556 Southfield Road Southfield Michigan 48076
- Dr. Syed Tasleem M.D.3601 W 13 Mile Rd Royal Oak Michigan 48073
- Ronaldo Supena611 Martin Luther King Jr Blvd Detroit MI 48201
- Dr. Syed M. Ahsan M.D.26366 Cecile St Dearborn Heights Michigan 48127
- Arthur Irving Bouier27207 Lasher Rd. Suite 250 Southfield Michigan Mi 48034
- Dr. Carmen V. Bogdan MD2191 South Boulevard Auburn Hills Michigan 48326