Internal Medicine, Family Practice
Education and Training
Wayne State University
Wayne State Univ Sch of Med, Detroit Mi 1996
Wayne State University School of Medicine 1996
American Board of Internal Medicine- Internal Medicine; American Board of Pediatrics- Pediatrics
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Patient's Choice Award, 2010
- Opiate Dependence
- Vascular Disease
- Wm Beaumont Hosp, Internal Medicine/Pediatrics
- William Beaumont General Hospital-Mi
- William Beaumont Hospital Program
- William Beaumont Hospital
- William Beaumont Hospital
Professional Society Memberships
- American Association of Physicians, American Diabetic Society, Academy of Physicians
What do you attribute your success to?
A High Caliber of Care, his Accessibility and Expertise and his Passion for his Work
Hobbies / Sports
- Frequents the Gym Daily, Soccer, Basketball
- Beaumont Hospital
- St. John's Hospital
Dr. Greg S. Naman MD's Practice location
Ferndale, Michigan 48220Get Direction
Royal Oak, MI 48067Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Greg S. Naman MD | Internist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Greg S. Naman MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Naman
- What Conditions are Associated with Hip Pain?
Severe pain in the hip may make it hard to walk or climb the stairs. Issues with muscles, tendons, ligaments, and bones may all cause hip pain. Many diseases and conditions may also result in pain. Location of the pain in the hip often tells about the actual cause behind the pain.In some cases, the...
- Summer Danger: Above Ground Pools Linked to Most Child Drownings
Portable pools are often associated with drowning in young children, according to a new study. A portable pool is a structure that is generally used in the place of an in-ground swimming pool or any water recreation. Researchers report that a child drowns in a portable pool every 5...
- How to Manage 'Muffin Top'
It is common for women to store fat around their abdominal region. This type of fat and weight gain commonly occurs in women who are experiencing menopause. When estrogen levels are reduced, it causes the body to redistribute fat onto a woman's hips, abdomen, and buttocks. However, belly fat is not...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- Are Spas Safe?
The word spa derives from the history of a small village in Belgium, where Roman soldiers would relax in local hot mineral springs to alleviate body aches. Bath techniques, similar to the ones the Romans took advantage of in Belgium, have been used to cure many ailments in different...
- Influenza B: What You Need to Know
Influenza Influenza, also commonly called as the flu, is a highly contagious respiratory infection caused by viruses, particularly influenza A or influenza B. These viruses usually infect the throat, nose, and lungs. Although the flu causes mild symptoms in most people, it can also cause severe...
- Dr. Oronde L. White MD29556 Southfield Road Southfield Michigan 48076
- Dr. Syed Tasleem M.D.44405 Woodward Ave Pontiac MI 48341
- Dr. Syed M. Ahsan M.D.Henry Ford Health System Taylor MI 48180
- Arthur Irving Bouier27207 Lasher Rd. Suite 250 Southfield Michigan Mi 48034
- Dr. Carmen V. Bogdan MD2191 South Boulevard Auburn Hills Michigan 48326
- Dr. Cynthia A Shelby-lane MD 7522 John R Street Detroit MI 48221