Mariateresa B. Sonen
Dentist451 West Gonzales Road Suite 110 Oxnard California, 93036
Mariateresa B. Sonen, DDS, MS, has her own practice in Oxnard, California. She received her degree from the Universidad Nacional de Colombia in 1985, then completed her internship at Universidad de Nario and her residency at University of California, Los Angeles. A member of the California Dental Association, American Dental Association and the Spanish Dental Association, she attributes her success to her love of the profession.
Education and Training
Universidad Nacional de Colombia
- Universidad de Nario
Professional Society Memberships
- California Dental Association, American Dental Association, Spanish Dental Association
What do you attribute your success to?
- Her Love of the Profession
Hobbies / Sports
- Painting, Jewelry Making
Mariateresa B. Sonen's Practice location
Oxnard, California 93036Get Direction
- What Do Bumps on the Roof of Your Mouth Mean?
IntroductionThe presence of bumps and lumps in the mouth is not something uncommon. You may have experienced them in the past, particularly on your lips, back of the throat, or tongue. There are various things that can cause the formation of bumps on the roof of your mouth, but most of them are...
- Drinking Sports Drinks Can Lead to Tooth Erosion
According to a new study presented at the International Association for Dental Research in Miami, some of the popular sports drinks contain high levels of acid that can lead to tooth erosion, hypersensitivity, and staining. Researchers from the New York University report that the drink may also...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- What Is a Cavity?
A cavity is a result of tooth decay, which is a damage that occurs due to poor oral health and dental plaque on the tooth’s surface. Cavities usually start really small and when they are left untreated, they gradually become bigger. Anyone who has teeth, including babies, can develop cavities. For...
- Oral Hygiene and Overall Health
Maintaining oral hygiene is very important for overall health; it does far more just keeping a bright smile. Good oral hygiene can reduce the risk of serious conditions like heart diseases, and may also preserve memory as people age. Dental health may affect overall health in six different ways,...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- Dr. Mark Weitzman D.D.S.5500 Telegraph Rd Ventura CA 93003
- Dr. Rajeev S Arhi D.M.D.26 S GARDEN ST STE I VENTURA CA 93001
- Scott Carr DDS2100 GOODYEAR AVE VENTURA CA 93003
- Santa Paula Dentist248 W Harvard Blvd., Suite B, Santa Paula, CA 93060 Santa Paula California 93060
- Dr. Rodrick Ghadimi DMD484 E LOS ANGELES AVE STE 210 MOORPARK CA 93021
- Dr. Luz Consuelo Cubillos DDS451 W Gonzales Rd Oxnard CA 93036