Dr. Daniel C. Berman M.D.
Dentist8 South Michigan Avenue Suite 1306 Chicago Illinois, 60603
Dr. Daniel Berman is a Dentist practicing in Chicago, Illinois. Dr. Berman specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Education and Training
Rush Med Coll of Rush Univ, Chicago Il 2002
Rush Medical College of Rush University Medical Center 2002
- Enlarged Prostate
- Neck Pain
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Ear Wax
- Vascular Disease
Professional Society Memberships
- American Dental Association, Illinois Dental Society, Chicago Dental Society, American College of Dentists
What do you attribute your success to?
- Dedication to the Profession
Hobbies / Sports
- Cultural Events, Sporting Events
Favorite professional publications
- Journal of the American Dental Association
Dr. Daniel C. Berman M.D.'s Practice location
Chicago, Illinois 60603Get Direction
MORTON GROVE, IL 60053Get Direction
Dr. Daniel C. Berman M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Berman
- Is There an Ideal Teeth Whitening Product?
Normally, teeth are yellowish in color and are rarely pure white. As white teeth are a popular demand, more and more products have hit the market, claiming to whiten teeth. This includes whitening tooth-pastes, gels, rinses, strips and trays. Teeth whitening is recommended for people with healthy...
- New Herbal Patch May Help to Heal Canker Sores Faster
According to a new study presented at the 85th general session of the International Association for Dental Research, a novel over-the-counter patch containing licorice extract may help in the quick healing of canker sores. In this study 46 participants who had recurrent canker sores were recruited....
- What is a Tooth Abscess?
A tooth abscess refers to the accumulation of pus caused by a bacterial infection at the root of the tooth or between the tooth and gum. Abscess at the tip of the root is known as periapical abscess, while those found in the gums are referred to as periodontal abscesses. Tooth abscesses should be...
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- Healthy Teeth for a Healthy Life
Studies have shown that infection and inflammation of the oral cavity correlates with other medical conditions, like a heart attack or dementia, and can cause serious health concerns over a period of time. Although the causes and effects between oral health and health conditions are not yet...
- Taking Plavix and Root Canal Treatment
Generic Name: ClopidogrelBrand Name: PlavixWhat is Plavix?Plavix is a drug that prevents the platelets in the blood from sticking together, thereby avoiding the formation of blood clots. There can be unwanted cases of blood clots, which can occur in cases of heart diseases or blood vessel...
- Neal Nealis DDS737 North Michigan Avenue Chicago IL 60611
- Grant W. Sims DDS5503 North Clark Street Chicago Illinois 60640
- Dr. Michael C Griffin D.M.D.3710 N Halsted St Chicago IL 60613
- Dr. Rosemarie Buen DMD1128 Lake St Oak Park IL 60301
- Dr. George E. Barsa Other3190 N Elston Ave Chicago Illinois 60618
- Dr. Steven P. Rempas DDS6548 N Nokomis Ave Lincolnwood Illinois 60712