Dr. Neil F. Notaroberto M.D.
Ophthalmologist1939 Hickory Avenue Suite 101 Harahan Louisiana, 70123
Dr. Neil Notaroberto is an ophthalmologist practicing in Harahan, Louisiana. Dr. Notaroberto specializes in eye and vision care. As an ophthalmologist, Dr. Notaroberto can practice medicine as well as surgery. Opthalmologists can perform surgeries because they have their medical degrees along with at least eight years of additional training. Dr. Notaroberto can diagnose and treat diseases, perform eye operations and prescribe eye glasses and contacts. Ophthalmologists can also specialize even further in a specific area of eye care.
Education and Training
George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences
Mechanical Engineering 1992
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Assistant Professor, George Washington University Medical Center -
- Macular Degeneration
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Retinal Tear
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Vitreoretinal Foundation
Professional Society Memberships
- American Academy of Ophthalmology, American Diabetes Association, American Telemedicine Association
What do you attribute your success to?
- Hard Work and Good Luck!
Dr. Neil F. Notaroberto M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Neil F. Notaroberto M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Notaroberto
- What is Chalazion? Know about its Symptoms, Causes and Treatment
What is Chalazion?A chalazion is a benign and painless nodule which can occur in the upper or lower eyelid. It is common and is sometimes called a meibomian cyst or a tarsal cyst. The term chalazion (pronounced kah-la'-ze-on) originates from the Greek word which means a small lump. These nodules...
- Conjunctivitis: When to See an Ophthalmologist and What to Expect
Our eyes are our windows to the world, and we each get only a single pair in our lifetime. Life without our sense of sight can spell great difficulty. Imagine being born and living with good vision for decades, only to have it impaired by some disease we could have prevented or gotten treatment for....
- Rosacea: What is Light Therapy and Why is it Used?
Rosacea is a chronic skin condition that mainly affects women past their 30s. According to the National Rosacea Society, approximately 16 million people in the US alone are affected with rosacea. It is a very common problem, especially among fair-skinned people. Rosacea causes redness over your...
- What Affects Night Vision?
Problems with night vision is a very common problem. Most of the night vision problems, like halos, blurred vision, and night blindness, may be treated. Some of these may also be a sign of congenital medical condition, like retinitis pigmentosa. A number of other conditions, like exposure to the sun...
- How is Conjunctivitis Contracted?
Conjunctivitis is a very common and unpleasant condition, especially for people that use contact lenses. Children can be equally affected by this disease, as well as adults. People who have conjunctivitis, also known as pink eye, can transmit the disease to their family or friends or anyone else...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- Robert Joseph Cangelosi4201 Frenchmen Street New Orleans Louisiana 70122
- Dr. Daniel K. Kurica M.D.370 BELLE TERRE BLVD LA PLACE LA 70068
- Dr. Maria Alejandra Valenzuela-arellano MD1430 Tulane Ave New Orleans LA 70112
- Mr. Randy Peter Bouligny MD1100 Poydras St New Orleans LA 70163
- Dr. Maria Soledad Cortina M.D2820 Napoleon Ave New Orleans LA 70115
- Dr. Andrew W Lawton MD1514 JEFFERSON HWY NEW ORLEANS LA 70121