Served as a Clinical Dentist in the Army for Three Years
Education and Training
University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine
Professional Society Memberships
- American Dental Association, Kings County Dental Association, Academy of General Dentistry, Pierre Fauchard Academy, International College of Dentists, American College of Dentists
What do you attribute your success to?
Hobbies / Sports
- Fitness, Gardening
Favorite professional publications
- Journal of The Academy of General Dentistry
Gerald K. Wolff's Practice location
Request An Appointment With Gerald K. Wolff | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Gerald K. Wolff's reviewsWrite Review
- Why are my Gums Bleeding?
Bleeding gums can result from a number of other health conditions, and can also result from vigorous brushing of the teeth or even wearing dentures that don’t fit correctly.The most common causes of bleeding gums include:...
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- What is a Tooth Abscess?
A tooth abscess refers to the accumulation of pus caused by a bacterial infection at the root of the tooth or between the tooth and gum. Abscess at the tip of the root is known as periapical abscess, while those found in the gums are referred to as periodontal abscesses. Tooth abscesses should be...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Osteoporosis and Oral Health
What is Osteoporosis?Osteoporosis is a disease that affects the bones all over the body. It is a medical condition characterized by a weakness of the bones, due to different factors, leading to fractures of the bones due to minor trauma or no trauma at all. Major causes of osteoporosis are age,...
- Magnolia Bark Extract Prevents Bad Breath
According to the results of a study published in, Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, magnolia bark extract contains chemicals that may prevent bad breath or halitosis. These compounds, called magnolol and honokiol, kill the bacteria that cause bad breath and cavities.In this study, nine...
- Alfonso F. Pineyro2505 South 320th Street Federal Way WA 98003
- Dr. Eric Derovanessian D.D.S15710 NE 24th St Bellevue Washington 98008
- Dr. Kari D. Chellis DDS4700 42nd Ave SW Seattle Washington 98116
- Dr. Allen D. Colic D.D.S., M.S.D.9714 3rd Avenue Northeast Seattle Washington 98115
- Dr. Perry J. Jones III DDS1700 NW 56th St Seattle WA 98107
- Dr. Lance B. Timmerman DMD7100 Fort Dent Way Seattle Washington 98188