Served as a Clinical Dentist in the Army for Three Years
Education and Training
University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine
Professional Society Memberships
- American Dental Association, Kings County Dental Association, Academy of General Dentistry, Pierre Fauchard Academy, International College of Dentists, American College of Dentists
What do you attribute your success to?
Hobbies / Sports
- Fitness, Gardening
Favorite professional publications
- Journal of The Academy of General Dentistry
Gerald K. Wolff's Practice location
Request An Appointment With Gerald K. Wolff | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Gerald K. Wolff's reviewsWrite Review
- Metal Taste in Mouth
Why does my mouth taste like metal?The perception of a metallic taste in the mouth is a symptom that can be found for several reasons. In some cases, this aftertaste depends on mild and transient conditions, sometimes it may be the warning of some more serious pathologies.Among the possible causes:...
- Professional Teeth Cleanings Can Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease
Getting the teeth cleaned by a professional may not only give you a healthy and sparkling smile but also a healthier heart, according to a new study. In this study, people who regularly got their teeth cleaned and scaled by a dentist had a 24% less chance of getting heart disease, when compared to...
- Is It Safe to Go to the Dentist While Pregnant?
Pregnancy is the most precious time for any woman, as well as for her partner. However, being pregnant makes the future mother worry about her health and the subsequent health of her child. Therefore, when a need arises to go to a dentist, many pregnant women are not sure what to do. However, many...
- Sleep Apnea: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Sleep apnea is a very common but serious sleeping disorder, wherein your breathing gets briefly interrupted while you sleep. Breathing might stop or become very shallow with pauses while you are sleeping. It can last from a few seconds to several minutes and usually recurs through the night. Since...
- Frequent Smoking and Lack of Sleep Can Lead to Gum Disease
Studies show that smoking and lack of sleep are two factors that affect the progression of gum disease. “The study shows that other than brushing and flossing, there are lifestyle factors that may affect the dental health of a person”, says Preston D. Miller Jr., DDS, president of the American...
- Drinking Sports Drinks Can Lead to Tooth Erosion
According to a new study presented at the International Association for Dental Research in Miami, some of the popular sports drinks contain high levels of acid that can lead to tooth erosion, hypersensitivity, and staining. Researchers from the New York University report that the drink may also...
- Dr. Rosemary Thomas DMD14655 Ne Bel Red Rd Bellevue WA 98007-3900
- Dr. Jennifer Luna D.D.S.22725 44th Ave W Mountlake Terrace WA 98043
- Dr. Eric Derovanessian D.D.S15710 NE 24th St Bellevue Washington 98008
- Dr. Kari D. Chellis DDS4700 42nd Ave SW Seattle Washington 98116
- Dr. Allen D. Colic D.D.S., M.S.D.9714 3rd Avenue Northeast Seattle Washington 98115
- Dr. Perry J. Jones III DDS1700 NW 56th St Seattle WA 98107